It's my birthday! Check out my wish list :)

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

LaMuseinShoes

It's my birthday! Check out my wish list :)

Post by LaMuseinShoes »

My wish list is mostly shoes and lingerie, lol. I love unique shoes. Hopefully, someone wants to spoil me :mrgreen:
Of course, i'll send a picture and thank you for your generosity.
http://a.co/bzf76ly

Peace,
La Muse
youngcrossdresser :3

Re: It's my birthday! Check out my wish list :)

Post by youngcrossdresser :3 »

would of been nicer if you posted a picture of yourself or at-least your feet :3
i honestly wish i could do this. just ask random people to buy my shoes lol but i surely don't have the looks for it
anyway goodluck with finding someone who wanna spoil ya girl :3
LaMuseinShoes

Post by LaMuseinShoes »

I have posted photos in many of my other threads ;)
Who is stopping you from doing this?! You never know, someone out there might want to spoil you too.
Thanks darling, x
youngcrossdresser :3

Post by youngcrossdresser :3 »

yeah, maybe you an incredible sexy girl like you (i haven't seen you but i can imagine what you look like if you can actually get free shit from people ) with bueatiful feet.
i'm just 20 year old overweight transgender girl with decent feet .
tommyboy1480

Post by tommyboy1480 »

I had the privilege of purchasing a pair of this woman's high heels. Yes she is very beautiful. But more important, she is very understanding, and cool. I doubt she is in this for "free shit". Peace and love :)
LaMuseinShoes

Post by LaMuseinShoes »

tommyboy1480 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:17 am I had the privilege of purchasing a pair of this woman's high heels. Yes she is very beautiful. But more important, she is very understanding, and cool. I doubt she is in this for "free shit". Peace and love :)
Tommy!!! LOL
I just saw this. Glad you love my shoes ;) lol
LaMuseinShoes

Post by LaMuseinShoes »

youngcrossdresser :3 wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:51 am yeah, maybe you an incredible sexy girl like you (i haven't seen you but i can imagine what you look like if you can actually get free shit from people ) with bueatiful feet.
i'm just 20 year old overweight transgender girl with decent feet .
As Dita Von Teese says "You can be the juiciest, sweetest, ripest peach... and there will be someone who doesn't like peaches." Someone out there thinks you're sexy girl!