Selling some boots.

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

bootlover1990

Selling some boots.

Post by bootlover1990 »

Hello everyone i am selling some boots from my collection because i need to free up some space. Would like to sell as a lot rather then separate but willing to sell separate, i live in the US and not sure how expensive it would be to ship international so i would like to sell in the US. Some boots have been cummed some haven't, not sure if that's a problem for anyone. Will accept reasonable offers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bootlover1990

Re: Selling some boots.

Post by bootlover1990 »

i see there has been 109 views so far and no reply, would really like to see these being used by someone on here or i'm just going to have to put in a donate bin.
Assfucker3

Post by Assfucker3 »

Still for sale?
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

i want to say that all of the boots i posted in this thread are sadly gone now, most were tossed or donated because of the lack of responses.