My homemade videos for sale

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Stephanie_Stepsie

Re: My homemade videos for sale

Post by Stephanie_Stepsie »

I have replied to your email)๐Ÿ’•
insole

Post by insole »

thank you, really. sorry no twitter and so one... :oops:
Stephanie_Stepsie

insole wrote: โ†‘Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:48 am thank you, really. sorry no twitter and so one... :oops:
You're missing out on a lot. I post on twitter quite a bit ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’ฆ
insole

Post by insole »

melady, please think about your elder fans. I am sure you are in the middle of the new media. your fans here just want to see you here. can you understand this?
Stephanie_Stepsie

insole wrote: โ†‘Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:37 pm melady, please think about your elder fans. I am sure you are in the middle of the new media. your fans here just want to see you here. can you understand this?
I do understand and I DO share on here as much as possible, it's just other platforms are a lot easier and quicker to use than this forum XX

It takes seconds to take a snap and post it on twitter for example but for this forum I have to upload the pics/GIFs to Imgur, then get the URL, then embed it in a post...

That's the only reason, nothing at all to do with purposefully giving more access to certain people over others. XX

I hope you understand this too ๐Ÿ˜€
Stephanie_Stepsie