Slutty Silver Stilletos

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Stephanie_Stepsie

Slutty Silver Stilletos

Post by Stephanie_Stepsie »

Would anyone like a homemade video with me in these sexy silver heels?
They make me feel really sexy when I have them on and make me feel slutty and naughtyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆπŸ’•
Solo or with a male co-star. What would you want to see? I wonder how creative you can be?...x
(May consider selling them)

Email, PM me on twitter, or kik.me

Michl1983

Re: Slutty Silver Stilletos

Post by Michl1983 »

Do not worry so much about the posts from her .... I wanted to buy 2-3 pairs of shoes from her and asked her quite normally if she would do certain things with the shoes before she sends them to me. At first it was a normal correspondence and we talked quite normally.

During the conversation never came ... No I do not or no I do not, because ....
When I had to write her 2x, what I wish for me, never came an answer. Even when it came to clips, never came a decent statement, which would cost me the clip. There was always only one price per minute. Never something sensible.
When I noticed that not only did I always want to ask around and beg and let the topic stay with the clips and they just wanted to send me the shoes I've already paid for, so I got that answer be on the way.
Then, a short time later, I received a message from Paypal that she had returned some of the money back to me. After that, I realized that she blocked and locked me up everywhere.
At some point I got the message from her (or him) that she did not want to sell anymore and she just blocked me because she did not feel well.
What a nonsense .... After all, you could have said that you do not want to do something or the same. But what he / she did is below the belt.
So do not get fooled and fooled by the nose.
Caution is required here!
Stephanie_Stepsie

To set the record straight, I stopped contact because I felt uncomfortable and refunded "all your money" so do not insinuate I am a theif.i think you may have got a little confused with exchanging Euro to Stirling.
I struggled to understand a lot of what you wrote (I explained that EnglishΒ  is my only language), or what you actually wanted and you were constantly changing your mind.
I understand that communication is required and I always replied, but you were contacting me and messaging me all the time. I do what I do alongside regular life and I have a busy one. I did keep replying that I was busy, I never ignored you. I got the impression that this annoyed you judging by your messages.
It also felt that you were getting too familiar and maybe under the assumption that something else could happen between us. This made me feel uncomfortable. In order to offer the service I offer, I need to feel comfortable and safe with the person I am serving. Surely everyone here would agree this to be a fundamental priority for me. It was nothing personal and still isn't. I am being professional by not blackening your name over this forum, unlike you, I am just giving my side of the interaction.
If you feel sour about all this, I am sorry but I stand with my decision.
-----------------------
Thank you all for taking the time to read my reply. I am upset by all this and feel like I have been attacked but I will still continue to offer my services for now as I have many happy customers but if this continues, I may just hang up my heels as this is supposed to be fun for me as well as a little business xx
Michl1983

Post by Michl1983 »

the only thing I wanted was the shoes ... and maybe a clip to where you work the shoes a bit more ... not more and not less ...

that I had hoped for more, I conclude from me completely ... what I might have wanted, if it had timed, would be a little exchange of the fetish and that it was already.

clearly, english is your only language .. i try to write english as well as possible, even if it does not always work well, because i also work with a translator who translates different words into english, because my english is not that good is ... but still I thought that you understood what I wanted.

and yes ... professionally is something else ... as mentioned by the way ... I'm in the fetish scene for 18 years and I know what is professional and what is not

and then another thing ... I assume nobody here what ... I have the complete correspondence here and I can prove what I write here
heellove696969

Post by heellove696969 »

Hi. I would deff like to buy, or get some clips of them . Im new so i cant pm
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

Do you sell those shiny sandals well cummed?
Stephanie_Stepsie

Slingbackshoes wrote: ↑Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:22 pm Do you sell those shiny sandals well cummed?
Sure πŸ˜‰πŸ’• would be happy to xx

Talk to me through my signature xx
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

Stephanie_Stepsie wrote: ↑Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:19 pm
Slingbackshoes wrote: ↑Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:22 pm Do you sell those shiny sandals well cummed?
Sure πŸ˜‰πŸ’• would be happy to xx

Talk to me through my signature xx
Done :) check your e-mail please
Stephanie_Stepsie

heellove696969 wrote: ↑Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:50 pm Hi. I would deff like to buy, or get some clips of them . Im new so i cant pm
Contact me through email, twitter or Kik (see my signature) πŸ’•πŸ’•

I can make you a video and/or sell them xxx
Stephanie_Stepsie

They CAN be πŸ’•