Slutty Silver Stilletos

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Sharp0

Re: Slutty Silver Stilletos

Post by Sharp0 »

Are the video clips free? I'd love to do a webcam. Private chat. Would you consider wearing shoes that I send to you? If so what size are you?

Just want some sexy photos in stockings wearing the heels that I have. If your comfortable I have a few pairs that I cum in that I'd also like you to wear but understandable if you don't :)

Be good to be able to send you some get photos and videos of you really wearing them out then sending them back at my expense :)
Stephanie_Stepsie

Post by Stephanie_Stepsie »

Sharp0 wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:06 am Are the video clips free? I'd love to do a webcam. Private chat. Would you consider wearing shoes that I send to you? If so what size are you?

Just want some sexy photos in stockings wearing the heels that I have. If your comfortable I have a few pairs that I cum in that I'd also like you to wear but understandable if you don't :)

Be good to be able to send you some get photos and videos of you really wearing them out then sending them back at my expense :)
Sorry, that's not something I would do xxx
Sharp0

Post by Sharp0 »

That's fair enough. What about the heels you have any chance of any videos? Or photos?

Either bare foot painted nails in heels
Or with stockings in heels?

Better yet french nails, fish nets in open toe heels :D
Stephanie_Stepsie

Sharp0 wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:19 am That's fair enough. What about the heels you have any chance of any videos? Or photos?

Either bare foot painted nails in heels
Or with stockings in heels?

Better yet french nails, fish nets in open toe heels :D
THAT, I can do. Send me a message and we can have a chat about what you like and what you want 💕
Sharp0

Post by Sharp0 »

Awesome very excited :) I've sent you a message on Kik hope to hear from you soon
Stephanie_Stepsie

Sharp0 wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:12 pm Awesome very excited :) I've sent you a message on Kik hope to hear from you soon
Did you send me a Kik message?💋