Selling my worn shoes (sexy photos)

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

LaMuseinShoes

Selling my worn shoes (sexy photos)

Post by LaMuseinShoes »

I'm moving so I would like to sell these asap, instead of traveling with them. Please DM me with the #'s your interested in. Prices range from $25-50. I'm giving first dibs to Shoesession and I can include photos/video of me wearing what you buy ;)
I'm a burlesque dancer and many of these were shoes for performing in. #1 is a single shoe because one was stolen by a guest at a show (not unusual for me). It's a really sexy shoe though and you can see a good foot impression ;)
Also #5 were my absolute favorite shoes for performing in. I wore them for years until one broke, but again, a really dark foot impression from years of dancing in. So maybe someone wants her.

(The 3rd set of photos i ended with a couple images of my legs & feet from photoshoots, just for fun. The yellow shoes are not for sale, lol)

I'm based in the USA, fyi.

Enjoy! x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
highheels lover

Re: Selling my worn shoes (sexy photos)

Post by highheels lover »

B-E-A -U-T-I-F-U-L VERY SEXY SHOES # 6 How Much Or Better Yet How Much For All?
highheels lover

Post by highheels lover »

B-E-A -U-T-I-F-U-L VERY SEXY SHOES # 6 How Much Or Better Yet How Much For All? WHERE IN THE U.S . ARE YOU FROM? And Do You Have Any Old Hosiery. Don,t Matter If there are holes or runs
LaMuseinShoes

Post by LaMuseinShoes »

highheels lover wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:03 pm B-E-A -U-T-I-F-U-L VERY SEXY SHOES # 6 How Much Or Better Yet How Much For All? WHERE IN THE U.S . ARE YOU FROM? And Do You Have Any Old Hosiery. Don,t Matter If there are holes or runs
Sending you an DM ;)
Qwas1

Post by Qwas1 »

Hmm #7?
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

Dove you sell them cummed? Please Pm me
BootsNHeelsFoamer

Post by BootsNHeelsFoamer »