My GF's shoes want to sell in Sydney.

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

wmlj

My GF's shoes want to sell in Sydney.

Post by wmlj »

Beautiful Zara shoes. Light-strong scent, We had great time with them. She now thinks to threw them away and I wanna sell it for 60 AUD.
I live in Sydney, can do meet up and sell or I am happy to do delivery if you can pay the postage fees.
I also have one pair of black lace stockings belongs to her too, happy to sell them for extra 50 AUD.
Price is negotiable.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PeepToe32

Re: My GF's shoes want to sell in Sydney.

Post by PeepToe32 »

How has no one replied on this. She is by far the hottest girl in this site. Wow mate so lucky. Private msg me. Love to see pics of you and her having some fun with them before I get them off you.
MissAlice

Re: My GF's shoes want to sell in Sydney.

Post by MissAlice »

Heyy I've just seen your in Sydney, I have a fair pairs I'm looking to sell if your girlfriend is interested :)