29 pairs of boots for sale in various sizes in California

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

itooloveboots

29 pairs of boots for sale in various sizes in California

Post by itooloveboots »

I'm looking at clearing some boots from my collection and I thought I would offer them on this forum first. The boots range in size from US size 6 to size 13 (Men's size 10-11) and are primarily leather boots with stiletto heels. Unfortunately, the photos are too large to upload on here, so I have multiple photos of the boots I have for sale on my Flickr albums. The link is below:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/96719270@N05/albums

Please be aware I will be selling them altogether and not pair by pair. The price you will be quoted is for all 29 pairs of boots. Additionally, I will not be shipping these. These must be picked up or delivered in Northern California. If you live in Northern California (anywhere between Sacramento and Monterey), I am willing to deliver them personally to you once we agree on a price.

Please reply to this thread or PM me on here or on Flickr if you have any questions and I look forward to meeting and talking with some fellow boot and heel fetishists!