Would like your views xxx

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Stephanie_Stepsie

Re: Would like your views xxx

Post by Stephanie_Stepsie »

shoez4u wrote: โ†‘Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:06 pm /Cry I would have bid on those for sure!
Watch this space ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’• xxx
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

Almost all my heels and flats are well worn. I do have a pair of socks that have been cummed 21 times by a hot tranny here and also a pair of Steve Madden pumps from another user here which was also cummed several times and both the cummed items are an incredible fuck. It feels so dirty fucking them and then going out with my girlfriend later and having her suck my cock not knowing other guys' cum were all over my dick
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

shoejoblover wrote: โ†‘Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:15 am Almost all my heels and flats are well worn. I do have a pair of socks that have been cummed 21 times by a hot tranny here and also a pair of Steve Madden pumps from another user here which was also cummed several times and both the cummed items are an incredible fuck. It feels so dirty fucking them and then going out with my girlfriend later and having her suck my cock not knowing other guys' cum were all over my dick
I wanna see the Steve madden heels
theoneforyou

Post by theoneforyou »

Definitely worn the more worn and dirty they are the better
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

brewfan8 wrote: โ†‘Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:31 pm
shoejoblover wrote: โ†‘Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:15 am Almost all my heels and flats are well worn. I do have a pair of socks that have been cummed 21 times by a hot tranny here and also a pair of Steve Madden pumps from another user here which was also cummed several times and both the cummed items are an incredible fuck. It feels so dirty fucking them and then going out with my girlfriend later and having her suck my cock not knowing other guys' cum were all over my dick
I wanna see the Steve madden heels

Here's a vid

https://xhamster.com/videos/20-cum-load ... ob-6321765