Mother in law shoes and socks take 2

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

jetblack23

Mother in law shoes and socks take 2

Post by jetblack23 »

Salutations,

I know I’ve posted before and never came through and for that I deeply apologise however this time I’ve made it clear that they need to be sold ASAP before people start getting rid of their shoes and there’s no sales to be made! From what I can tell there’s some boots, heels, flats and even some stockings up for grabs. Can also have her wear chosen items for longer for a couple bucks extra a day. Photos of items will be posted soon and private images can be requested through message.

Thank you all for reading.
jetblack23

Re: Mother in law shoes and socks take 2

Post by jetblack23 »

I’ve gone through the box today. Heaps of heels, some wedges and a pair of Nikes. Please message me for any questions or private photos!
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Send me an email
Iluvheels01@gmail
Where are you from?
highheels lover

Post by highheels lover »

Would Love to have shoes and hosiery... Pics Would Be nice And How Much? Seriously P.M. Me Or Email jobber.48@gmail.com
jetblack23

Post by jetblack23 »

Hi Everyone,

I have an amazing assortment of pre-loved high heel shoes and boots. Photos are now available for distribution via email as the files are too large for the blog to handle. Also available are hosiery items for your enjoyment. Private photos and videos are also available for extra dollars, just include idea and pair requested in a private message and the request can be looked over and processed. Shipping is out of Melbourne and is ready to go international at buyers expense. Do not hesitate to send a private message to me directly.

Thanks
highheels lover

Post by highheels lover »

CAN I GET THE PICS OF THE SHOES AND OR HOSIERY IF YOU HAVE ANY THAT IS... P.M. ME THANKS