Jalessa's white and black superstars

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Salvagedrover

Jalessa's white and black superstars

Post by Salvagedrover »

If any of you don't know who this is and what I'm talking about, you're an idiot. Look on the videos forum for her "maid, car trouble, and car wash" videos, etc. and you'll see the pair she wears sockless in all of them. I currently own them and have not used them yet, although I did have anal with an ex of mine while she wore them, and then blew me afterwards, but I never "dirtied" them, so to speak. I have copies of all of the videos she made wearing them, as well as one or two that aren't on this site. I became friends with her and her ex, and spoke with them regularly for years. I will include all videos I have of them to the buyer, I have a price in mind and am just seeing who might be interested and what people are willing to pay. This isn't a scam, these ARE the actual pair she wears in all of her videos. Message me with any offers, but just to be clear, these aren't going for 10 or 20 or even 100 dollars, this is a one time deal for the right person with some money to spend on a "unicorn" pair of famous Adidas Superstars. Also, for you Scarlett johannsson fans out there, I have the baby blue with dark blue fat-laced puma suedes she wore sockless in the early 90s movie, "my brother the pig". I'm also including a downloaded copy of that film, but I suggest to the buyer he buys a DVD if not a bluray copy to fully enjoy the experience. These are also "clean" and have never been used inside or outside, only displayed along with a paused shot of the film, in the background, while being enjoyed. Message me with offers, but again, these are one of a kind and worth every penny.
nwgoor

Re: Jalessa's white and black superstars

Post by nwgoor »

Might you post a photo of each here?
strakka

Post by strakka »

Last edited by strakka on Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
mwest6503

Post by mwest6503 »

I'd be very intrested in those are there still untainted?
mwest6503

Post by mwest6503 »

In the girl you being white wearing them sounds cool as fuck for doing that