good apps and websites for fresh shoes supply

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

glFLEET12

good apps and websites for fresh shoes supply

Post by glFLEET12 »

hi,
long story short, the app/ website is 1.mercari.com (only in the u.s) 2. letgo (all countries) App 3.poshmark (only u.s)

this is my first post here, i had this unhealthy fetish of women's shoes and feet in general, it's just no matter how much sex i have, i came back to realize that i need some feet juice to complete my sexual desire, and i am extremely shy about it, i didn't have females in home to give me free supply of sexy shoes, so what i did was to risk buying some shoes from eBay, and it was risky and ugly experience for me, because the mail man just give boxes to however he wants... so i started off with eBay i was spending many hours looking at different listings, the problem with ebay is that you don't know who you are buying from and when you see something labeled as well worn, you don't see the women face (important for me) her age ( also important for me i am pretty selective when it comes to who wore the shoes i currently live with twogirls and a guy, i don't like the first (ugly) the second one is probably under age and i am just not into her) so i was just end up spending tremendous amount of time to came across some used pairs of shoes from "verified" ladies. and most of times they clean them to death so you can't do anything about it. and it happened i moved to another country for study (the land of freedom) and i found the heaven i was looking for mercari, you don't just get good price because most women are college girls with extra items in the closet , most of them put their real name and Facebook photo (they log in using facebook) in the website so you basically go to facebook and "verify", the other thing is the app messaging system is so much better you just chatting with them like in whatsapp. you can ask them for bundles and other stuff (like other dirty little shoes she was gonna throw) i easily spent little over 120$ for 10 pair of heels (a supply for 4 months)

the second app (Letgo) i learned about here in the forum and you could enjoy as much shoe love as you can, (specially if you live in a relatively big town or city with so many lovely ladies surrounding you) you chat with them invent a story about why you need to buy their shoes (because you are a guy and you're shy gonna meet them so.. so you go with "for my sister" i just do that in the the end they probably know and it's better because may offer you more, if you can even go further and ask them about other worn shoes in well worn condition i use the term "photography urposes...) if unlike me don't care then just tell them straight away (i don't advice) they may understand and perhaps become your monthly supplier... ok enough blabla about this, lets go to

3. poshmark, well this one is rather a usefull app/website, you will get the best deals when it comes to clothing and shoes i personally bought 2 superdry jackets for 35$ preparing for the cold weather and 3 pair of delicious heels from a lovely women, i was quit skeptical because i already went over budget, but when i saw her feet in them i was prepared to go months of starvation to get them ( seriously) and she gave me an offer i couldn't refuse . still haven't got the ones from poshmark tho.
Salvagedrover

Re: good apps and websites for fresh shoes supply

Post by Salvagedrover »

You can always say they're for your girlfriend (if you have to meet in person) and she doesn't like new shoes because they don't fit well and look, well, new. I have found over the years on fleaBay, that sometimes if you ask if they can offer "extra" pics for the winning bidder, some will act like you have 5 heads, some will offer curiosity, and some will be into it. Just play it cool and don't offer any more info than you have to at first, be vague but don't be shy, that's the whole reason it's exciting, the anonymity. I have gotten MANY pairs over the years and a lot of them were happy to send me extra pics, most for free! I just had to be charming and ask! But don't ask too much right away, be vague, again, and let THEM suggest more, or fill in the blanks so you can kind of discern and feel them out for their "adventurous" thresholds.
glFLEET12

Post by glFLEET12 »

I am still trying new stuff here, asking for pictures is a must and I definitely should learn how to do it without making them feel weird about it, I am at the point of asking them not to clean the shoes and I have some success so far with one woman, I may go further with her and ask her for some pics in the future, because she seems so open.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

I use the Letgo and OfferUp apps a lot. You may have seen that forum thread, which I’ve posted a lot of my experiences. Fortunately I live in a big city, so there are always new shoes listed. These apps are a convenient way to get shoes. Also the shoes are usually cheap. I’ve never spent more than $20 for a pair, and have gotten some for as little as $5. The downside is most of the shoes available are in relatively good shape, are new, or have only been worn a little bit. That’s not surprising, considering most of the people are probably women selling to other women.

That said, I like the subtle humiliation involved with being a guy buying their shoes. I’ve never made up a story (like it’s for my sister), mainly because most sellers don’t care I’m a guy. But also a part of me wants them to know that I have a shoe fetish. One woman did ask me if I was buying for my wife or girlfriend. I just told her I collect unique looking shoes.

There was one girl whom I became a repeat customer for. She actually contacted me, telling me she had another pair of shoes to sell—and that they had only been worn once. I admitted to her that I preferred well-worn shoes. She kind of laughed at that, but it was no big deal to her. She proceeded to show me other pairs that were very old.

Poshmark has a very good selection of shoes, but again they tend to be in very good condition. If I was looking for a specific style, Poshmark is a good app. However Poshmark isn’t locally focused and I prefer the in-person meeting.

I’ve actually had some luck with Craigslist. I’ll make a post saying I’m willing to buy old shoes. With each post I will on average get 2-3 replies. But your luck may vary with Craigslist. Sometimes I’ll hook up with women who know all about this fetish, but they will sell for a premium (typically $50 per pair). And sometimes I’ll come across college girls who just want to make some extra cash. But for those who know what they’re doing, it’s not awkward to ask for special requests—like pics of their feet, asking them to wear them, etc.

Also this may sound strange, but I’ve been having some recent luck with the app Whisper. The problem with Whisper is that I won’t get many replies, if any. But when I do get replies, the girls definitely know what they’re doing. But again, they will make you pay a lot of money. Also with Whisper, the chances of hooking up with a local girl are near zero.