DOWN SIZING! shoes from - Wife, Friends, & Family

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Webcam87

DOWN SIZING! shoes from - Wife, Friends, & Family

Post by Webcam87 »

As of late it's been increasingly hard to hide my stash of shoes from over the years. A lot of them don't even see the light of day nor are they really getting the attention they deserve. These shoes all need new homes and they all need treatment. :twisted:

No one was really interested in the Coach Sneakers that belonged to my wife but if you are I have them up here

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=68607

if you guys are interested Please e-mail me at Webcam087@Gmail.com.
I want to go with a range of $10 - $30. I'll start off with these if you guys buy these I'll sell more.
these Flats are my Cousin's. She moved in with us for a short time and brought these flats with her I was extremely delighted. I couldn't help myself and had to get at them one time, afterwards she wore them several times. She wore these barefoot and with stockings, and they are completely trashed. After she found a place I thought that she had taken these flats with her as she wore these literally every day, but she didn't. I found them in the bottom of our shoe closet. Needless to say I've kept them in my stash ever since collecting dust. these really need a new place.
$10

Next a Friend of mine gave me a few pairs of shoes to keep so I could use them for an "ART PROJECT" a pair of Flats, a Pair of wedge sandals, and two pairs of her Flip-flops. I was only really interested in her Flats.
FLIP-FLOPS - $10 ea. WEDGES - $15