Selling Stolen Mother Inlaws Shoes!!

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Sharp0

Selling Stolen Mother Inlaws Shoes!!

Post by Sharp0 »

I have stole these sexy shoes from my Mother in-law when she was doing a bedroom clean out, They are worn and have a great smell! here are the shoes im selling

Number 1:

Number 2:

Number 3:

Number 4:

Number 5:

Number 6:

Number 7:

And lucky last Number 8

I have number the following photos to a Number, if your interested in buying a pair please message me on her or private message me and I'll let you know if they are still available

Please note I only post to Australia, all payments will be done VIA PayPal Invoice which Ill send through to you. PayPal is safe and secure which is why I use it

These shoes won't last long having worn in feet prints from my girlfriends mum and the Inclosed pairs still have that amazing smell that you can get high off

I may have a couple more pairs coming as I did over hear her talking to her husband about buying some new boots and chucking her old ones out may need to sneak them from the bin if that's the case :)

ALL SHOES COST $10 EACH AND ADDITIONAL $15 FOR POSTAGE
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CURRENCY IS IN AUSTRALIAN ( AS I ONLY POST TO AUSTRALIA )
PumpsLoader10

Re: Selling Stolen Mother Inlaws Shoes!!

Post by PumpsLoader10 »

Hmm.. I'd buy Pair 6 but unfortunately I live in the US.
Loveheelsnaughty

Post by Loveheelsnaughty »

Hi there

I'm in melbourne and would love to buy the smelliest ones. Please respond with what u have and let's make a Deal.

Jay x
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

Has she not noticed you stole them, or had she already thrown them out??