Cheer Shoes, Running Shoes For Sale

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

BBC7891

Cheer Shoes, Running Shoes For Sale

Post by BBC7891 »

Hello Everyone,

I have quite a few "unused" pairs of cheer shoes, crossfit shoes, running shoes for sale from various girls I know. They gave them to me over the past few months because I commonly run and donate items to a local charity. I also have knowledge that I could sell them too. Would anyone be interested in them? They're all worn by very pretty women, around 130lbs and less, mostly all cheerleaders, a couple runners, and a fashion model/club dancer in Las Vegas! I also have quite a few pairs of dead pointe ballet shoes from Gaynors , to Bloch....IF you're into ballet shoes with foot/toe darkness on the inside, I know the ballet dancer who used them all! DM me if you are seriously into buying and I can show you what's available.
BBC7891

Re: Cheer Shoes, Running Shoes For Sale

Post by BBC7891 »

I have quite a few "unused" pairs of cheer shoes, crossfit shoes, running shoes for sale from various girls I know. They gave them to me over the past few months because I commonly run and donate items to a local charity. I also have knowledge that I could sell them too. Would anyone be interested in them? They're all worn by very pretty women, around 130lbs and less, mostly all cheerleaders, a couple runners, and a fashion model/club dancer in Las Vegas! I also have quite a few pairs of dead pointe ballet shoes from Gaynors , to Bloch....IF you're into ballet shoes with foot/toe darkness on the inside, I know the ballet dancer who used them all! DM me if you are seriously into buying and I can show you what's available
Below is a link to what I just listed. I still have A LOT to list as they loved their cheer practice shoes, ballet, and all around activities. I also have a friend named Sara who gave me a huge lot of dead pointe shoes for you ballet types out there.

http://imgur.com/a/l2DPW
BBC7891

Re: Cheer Shoes, Running Shoes For Sale

Post by BBC7891 »

I've updated the IMGR with Flats!

The prices may see high but they're great quality, and of course it'll come with whatever modeled shots I got when I had them model them.