GFs flats and feet (Update: Lace Flats)

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Peasant88

Re: GFs flats and feet

Post by Peasant88 »

Rickleg wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:59 am I had the chance to have my way with the same Sam and libby flats as a friends very attractive mom had the same pair. She worked long hours a nurse supervisor and wore them every day. I went to their house one evening and she had passed out on the couch with them on. I checked to see how our she was, and at the time she seemed pretty out. I slipped them off and ran to the bathroom to sniff and fuck them. IT FELT AMAZING! I came in them, spread it around, and slipped them back on her feet. What a rush!
That sounds so hot, what a thrill! Did she say anything afterwards, or seem to notice anything? How was the smell?

I wasn't thinking ahead during this scenario, I probably could have spread it around and she wouldn't notice the difference between the cum and her sweat. Next time it's hot out I'll have to repeat this scenario...

The only time I ever got her to wear these out with a fresh load I came hard down the length of the shoe, most of it winding up in the toebox/where the ball of her foot meets the shoe, with a little bit trailing down the sole. Didn't spread it around, just left the load for her to squish. I didn't take pics, she was already a little annoyed that she was going to have to walk around in that wet, sticky mess, but I did manage to snap a candid while we were walking down the street.

Cum was in her left shoe, actively being spread around with every step.

sl11.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Peasant88 on Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Awesome!!
Richie

Post by Richie »

That sounds so hot, walking around with fresh cum :-) My ex was always annoyed when she slipped on her shoes and found them wet and sticky inside
Rickleg

Post by Rickleg »

Peasant88 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:24 pm
Rickleg wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:59 am I had the chance to have my way with the same Sam and libby flats as a friends very attractive mom had the same pair. She worked long hours a nurse supervisor and wore them every day. I went to their house one evening and she had passed out on the couch with them on. I checked to see how our she was, and at the time she seemed pretty out. I slipped them off and ran to the bathroom to sniff and fuck them. IT FELT AMAZING! I came in them, spread it around, and slipped them back on her feet. What a rush!
That sounds so hot, what a thrill! Did she say anything afterwards, or seem to notice anything? How was the smell?

I wasn't thinking ahead during this scenario, I probably could have spread it around and she wouldn't notice the difference between the cum and her sweat. Next time it's hot out I'll have to repeat this scenario...

The only time I ever got her to wear these out with a fresh load I came hard down the length of the shoe, most of it winding up in the toebox/where the ball of her foot meets the shoe, with a little bit trailing down the sole. Didn't spread it around, just left the load for her to squish. I didn't take pics, she was already a little annoyed that she was going to have to walk around in that wet, sticky mess, but I did manage to snap a candid while we were walking down the street.

Cum was in her left shoe, actively being spread around with every step.

sl11.JPG
I think she always knew that I had a thing for her shoes and feet. She would always catch me staring, not to mention I was much younger then and I used to run off with certain pairs and have my way with them. She always wore the hottest flip flops and sandals and boots and heels. I think she set me up on the sam and libby flats because she would always take her shoes off as soon as she got home every day. After I slip those cum drenched Sam and Libby’s back on her sexy size 7 feet, she woke up 20 minutes later, left them on, cooked dinner in them, and ate in them too. I would peep at them, she would catch me and do a dip or a dangle, and she would also catch a glimpse of the obvious bulge in my pants.
Shoegurlnikki1979

Post by Shoegurlnikki1979 »

Last edited by Shoegurlnikki1979 on Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

---
Last edited by gfluvsheels6 on Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I remember getting home from work once earlier then my gf, we were going to the movies with some of her gf’s ....she normally changes out of her high heel knee highs to some mid heel ankle boots, so since I had the opportunity I blew a big load in her cute little size 7 black leather flats & put them back to so it all pools in the toe area, but when she came home & got changed see surprise me as I was just walking into & picked out her flats I just unloaded in! The look on her face as she slipped them on without me telling her.....she was not happy! Then the door bell rang which was her gf’s so she answered the door b4 heading to the bathroom to clean them out! She doesn’t mind me cumming in her heels & flats if she’s wearing them, but not without her in them.....lol
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Sounds like you need to do some more cumming in her flats while she is wearing them and get pics!
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

very cummy soles and flats
titans rule

Post by titans rule »

nice very hot