My sexy shoes I love crushing with

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Flatscrush

My sexy shoes I love crushing with

Post by Flatscrush »

new links posted in crush forum
Last edited by Flatscrush on Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
FlatsFetish

Re: My sexy shoes I love crushing with

Post by FlatsFetish »

Hi, great collection. I especially love the 2nd and 3rd pictures of your black flats. Do you wear them all the time?
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Yes they're all my every day flats. I wear the heels to work but mainly wear ballet flats everywhere I don't like sneakers Tom's flats are the only sneaker type shoes I own. Ballet flats are my fav shoe
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

I couldn't agree more. I would wear ballet flats all the time if I could. I have over 30 pairs.
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

I wish people would throw bugs and stuff on the ground and I unknowingly crush them on video. I step On everything I see I once saw a dead baby rat in a pile of leaves and stepped on and twisted it out into mush in my purple flats it Felt so good.
Richie

Post by Richie »

Wow, a Great collection of flats. I love them all, my favs are the ones with the bows