Her Classic Black Flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

aldonis

Re: My Mom's Sexy Worn Out Classic Black Flats

Post by aldonis »

They are perfect !!! thanks !!
oedoped

Post by oedoped »

Very hot. Does she ever notice you looking at her dangling show? Do you cum in them?
Silly Sniffer Stoner

Post by Silly Sniffer Stoner »

Very sexy would love to see her wear them after you leave a mess in them!
:twisted:
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

They look like she really works them hard. If you can, please post a few pics of her feet inside them. Would love to see what they look like when they're serving her.
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Your mam is right. I had a pair of flats before I had them for years 10+ and I used to get them repaired at a cobblers when the sole separated from the shoes. They were tatty soft and well worn but the most comfortable flats I ever owned. And they crushed millions of slugs snails worms and bugs when I had them. I eventually had to dump them they wore away and couldn't be repaired.
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
Joe33

Post by Joe33 »

The visible toe prints on the outside look heavenly. Id love to explode in these. These would make me explode forever