“Borrowed” Flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Shoesub4Master

“Borrowed” Flats

Post by Shoesub4Master »

Sometimes when I am at a friends house I will “borrow” their flats - bring them home to my Master and wear them while he fucks me hard - bonus reward for me if they are very well worn - smell perfect - and have toe imprints .... here’s a pic in one of our favorite pairs!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Re: “Borrowed” Flats

Post by Newfootlover »

Wow, love to see the imprints
GazzyGarcia

Post by GazzyGarcia »

Oh wow those flats are sexy, what brand are they?
Jasmalenko

Post by Jasmalenko »

They are really sexy. Borrowing them for your master is kinky but sounds fun. Does he cum in them as well?
Shoesub4Master

Post by Shoesub4Master »

Here is a pic of the brand and the toe imprints - he does cum in them sometimes - sometimes I rub them on my pussy while he is fucking me - he also loves to smell them and my foot together while he fucks me - it turns me on so much watching him bring my foot to his face with the shoe dangling off my toes!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

The flats are hot, but what you just said got me so hard!!!
Richie

Post by Richie »

Wow that’s great. I always had that Fantasy that my wife would borrow shoes of her Sister or friends to wear and for me to cum into. My ex borrowed a lot of shoes of her friends and sister but just for wearing. She didn’t know that I sniffed them and had cum in all of them
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Oh wow sounds like you guys have a lot of fun. I would love to hear about all of your shoe borrowing adventures. Can you post some pics of cum in borrowed shoes?
GazzyGarcia

Post by GazzyGarcia »

Richie wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:32 am Wow that’s great. I always had that Fantasy that my wife would borrow shoes of her Sister or friends to wear and for me to cum into. My ex borrowed a lot of shoes of her friends and sister but just for wearing. She didn’t know that I sniffed them and had cum in all of them
I fantasize about the same concept. I can’t imagine several women sharing the same pair of flats and their foot stink mixing up. 🤤