Asking girlfriend for flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

green23

Asking girlfriend for flats

Post by green23 »

I have a hot Brazilian girlfriend, we have been together for five months. We have gotten very intimate and she is well aware of my foot and shoe fetish and she even wore a pair of newer Flats for us to mix things up recently. She said she has more but they are old and she is not willing to wear them again and they are going to the garbage. I want to ask her if I could have them instead of going to the garbage but I don't know if I would be making it to weird at that point as she is already very open to the fetish and exploring with me. Should I ask her for them or just be happy with what is being accepted so far and maybe ask for some in the future?
Paying4College

Re: Asking girlfriend for flats

Post by Paying4College »

Offer to help clean her room, putting her old shoes in a garbage bag. Then take said bag home later.
green23

Post by green23 »

Paying4College wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:36 pm Offer to help clean her room, putting her old shoes in a garbage bag. Then take said bag home later.

I would rather ask her honestly or not at all instead of doing it like that but I appreciate the tip. So far being honest with everything as been working out much better than expected but I don't know if that would be too far for her
Scuffy

Post by Scuffy »

Saw this question in another post. Answer it in another post.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=77289

But here is what I said:

Just ask her for them. Just be honest with her, but don't be weird about it.

You have a very good chance of getting them because she already know you and know about your fetish.

You can even offer to buy her some new shoes for them, as an incentive. And let her know that upcycling, finding use for old things that would of normally be thrown away, is better than recycling and much better than throwing them away to the land fill. Better for the environment, she gets new shoes, you get her old shoes, its a win win for everyone.

I have ask so many girls for their well worn shoes. I just let them know I have a shoe fetish and I am a shoe collector, and I collect shoes from girls I care about. Most of my experience has been positive.

Hope this helps.

:D 8)
Scuffy