Your flats preference

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

CoreyLJ

Re: Your flats preference

Post by CoreyLJ »

rammento wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:17 am Comfortables enough that there's no need to take'em off :lol:

EXACTLY!
I don't know why its considered 'normal' for a girl to take her shoes off before sex. She should at least ask first !

The way I see it, her sexy shoes might be a big reason you want her so bad in the first place. So if she excites you enough to get you into bed, she should keep them on ... :?
----------------------------------------------------
Ballet flats with pretty bows: Rule!
tonho1234

Post by tonho1234 »

Melissa brand flats
rammento

Post by rammento »

Some classy models for classy girls
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

LOVE seeing sexy women fucked wearing flats.

Any one of those sexy flats above would be great for sex. I like it when a woman expresses her sexuality while wearing flats, especially with any type of nylons on her legs and feet.
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

Big fan of these flats my roommate's ex girlfriend owns.
Always nice when she stops by, since she leaves them by the door. Found this pic of them I snapped so I could remember what position they were in. Wanted to make sure she doesn't know when they get stolen, fucked and blasted.
GazzyGarcia

Post by GazzyGarcia »

Shoedaddy wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:51 pm Big fan of these flats my roommate's ex girlfriend owns.
Always nice when she stops by, since she leaves them by the door. Found this pic of them I snapped so I could remember what position they were in. Wanted to make sure she doesn't know when they get stolen, fucked and blasted.
I love those flats. I remember I had a pair just like those and I always wore them. One of my friends also wore American eagle flats and omg the stinkiest flats ever!!! I never had a chance to sneak in a whiff of her feet but considering how she owned so many pairs of flats and them all having a strong foot odor makes me crave them.
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

These were nice as well
Felt great ramming my cock inside these and coating that pointy toe flat with my seed
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

I love flats for sex almost as much as heels. Love it when a woman keeps her sexy flats on for fucking. Even my wife has done it for us at times, in little peep toe purple flats and crotchless pantyhose.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
a_bx

Post by a_bx »

Shoedaddy wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:51 pm Big fan of these flats my roommate's ex girlfriend owns.
Ah that brings back memories when a housemate of mine had a girlfriend who who leave her shoes over. Never thought of photographing them but back then camera phones were poor in comparison to now.

I ttried them on even before eventually pulling off over them but I daren't mark them though.
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

Luv to get my cock in them...nice and soft to wrap round while i blast them with cum