Your flats preference

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Flyboy

Re: Your flats preference

Post by Flyboy »

Love the Buffalo flats - they look just great!
londonflatsboy

Post by londonflatsboy »

18CF3495-77EF-43C4-8941-AFF10FFABF32.jpeg
My brother’s gf wore these over the weekend. I’m going to shoot a load into them this week.

The left one stinks a hundred times more than the right one. So sniff the left and shoot in the right ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
a_bx

Post by a_bx »

londonflatsboy wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:04 am 18CF3495-77EF-43C4-8941-AFF10FFABF32.jpeg

My brother’s gf wore these over the weekend. I’m going to shoot a load into them this week.

The left one stinks a hundred times more than the right one. So sniff the left and shoot in the right ;)
Does she always go barefoot in them?

Whats amazing is she (probably) just sees them as a basic pair of un-glamorous shoes to slop around in and under appreciates them.
londonflatsboy

Post by londonflatsboy »

Does she always go barefoot in them?

Whats amazing is she (probably) just sees them as a basic pair of un-glamorous shoes to slop around in and under appreciates them.
She definitely doesn’t think they’re anything special. She has quite a few pairs, but mostly black ones.

She’s always barefoot in flats. Not sure how she does that in winter!
publicwanker

Post by publicwanker »

I love them all. Let me explain...

1. Leather or stiff fabric type flats with leather in-soles - Love these types of shoes worn barefoot. Perfect dangling flats!!, great opportunity to see her soles when she dangles. Also the bare foot the scent of the shoe smells rich and wonderful, but also the scent of the foot picks up the leather smell. The moisture from the foot appears in the leather creating marks and is great to lick off if found right after the shoe is taken off. Thin nylons are are also nice with the classier leather flats for a slightly softer scent on the shoe or foot, and a sexy look.

2. Tom's type flats - are nice worm barefoot for the reasons above, but also with an ankle sock creating a warm fragrant shoe after being taken off. The scent of her socks will be subtle but have a light sweaty and leather smell.

3. Converse type sneakers - not really a flat, but the low cut ones are almost like flats. These things can get quite fragrant, so in these types of flats/shoes i like a THICK stocking, preferably knee high. Both the foot and shoe will have a good scent, and the school girl thing is hot.
londonflatsboy

Post by londonflatsboy »

publicwanker wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:51 pm I love them all. Let me explain...

1. Leather or stiff fabric type flats with leather in-soles - Love these types of shoes worn barefoot. Perfect dangling flats!!, great opportunity to see her soles when she dangles. Also the bare foot the scent of the shoe smells rich and wonderful, but also the scent of the foot picks up the leather smell. The moisture from the foot appears in the leather creating marks and is great to lick off if found right after the shoe is taken off. Thin nylons are are also nice with the classier leather flats for a slightly softer scent on the shoe or foot, and a sexy look.

2. Tom's type flats - are nice worm barefoot for the reasons above, but also with an ankle sock creating a warm fragrant shoe after being taken off. The scent of her socks will be subtle but have a light sweaty and leather smell.

3. Converse type sneakers - not really a flat, but the low cut ones are almost like flats. These things can get quite fragrant, so in these types of flats/shoes i like a THICK stocking, preferably knee high. Both the foot and shoe will have a good scent, and the school girl thing is hot.
I agree with the barefoot flats thing for sure. I love it when my brother’s gf dangles and it becomes obvious that there’s no foot sock and it’s barefeet
kaiman1234

Post by kaiman1234 »

Steve madden elusion very sexy

Repetto flats
Richie

Post by Richie »

Love the Repetto flats!
passerby-b

Post by passerby-b »

Repetto flats of course!! 8) 8) 8)
Richie

Post by Richie »

Some of my ex's ballet flats. I loved her Repetto flats
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.