Best insole material

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Paulco818

Best insole material

Post by Paulco818 »

Hey all ,
What are people’s experiences with different flats insoles materials . I find that the cloth / soft fluffy material is better at getting a scent , tbh I think a lot of companies must know this as lots of flats have changed in the last couple of years to fake leather or plastics bottoms which unless really well worn don’t keep a smell to much .
Like to know other people’s thoughts on this?
I love seeing flats in public and trying to judge how worn or smelly they are !
Richie

Re: Best insole material

Post by Richie »

I agree, cloth insoles keep a nice cheesy smell. With leather insoles, the smell is more a bit like vinegar or corn chips. But then they really need to be worn regularly. It’s so disappointing that sometimes flats look super dirty and well worn on the inside but but have no foot smell at all. And yes, all the time I see a girl in flats on the street, especially during summer time, I think about how they would smell and of course how they would feel on my cock.
sandalfan1

Re: Best insole material

Post by sandalfan1 »

Cloth insole flats seem to hold the best smell. Flats with the fake leather insole are best for not showing stains when you cum them. If you want her walking around in your cum more then the fake leather soles are best as they don't absorb but if you are going for smell alone then cloth is best.