Mums friends red ballet flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

flightlevel

Mums friends red ballet flats

Post by flightlevel »

Been on here for quite a while now and have been waiting for something exciting to happen before positing. Albeit things have happened with shoe findings in the last year or so however I've never had the opportunity to take pictures. Finally something good happened a couple of weeks ago.

I live a fair way from my parents house and had the Easter off so went over to see them during the holidays. My father was out and myself and my mother was in the kitchen when there was a knock at the door. My mum went to open it and it turns out it was her friend who was passing by who just decided to spontaneously call in. I've only met her a few times, she's in her mid 40's, slim, quite tall and a brunette.

I was still in the kitchen at this point when my mum and her friend came in. My mum asked me to make her friend a coffee which i did and i noticed that she was wearing some black leggings and her feet were bare. She had really sexy long, slender feet with nicely painted red nails. Seeing as most women wear loafers these day's or sandals with it being spring/summer, curiously got to the better of me and i really wanted to go into the hallway to see what shoes she'd vulnerably left.

I made her a drink then excused my mum and her friend and made out i needed to go to the bathroom then get my phone charger out of my car. I couldn't believe it when i saw sat on the floor were a pair of sexy suede flats with little bows on them. The funny thing was on the outside they were absolutely immaculate, hardly any marks on them but their insoles were really worn. I immediately knelt down and started sniffing them. I've smelt a lot of shoes in my time but these things were probably the best most sexiest smelling shoes I've ever smelt. They smelt of her feet so bad and there was also a slight peppermint smell from what i can gather is some sort of foot lotion. The smell of her feet was overbearing the mint smell. Usually with leather flats the smell of leather overbears the smell of feet not with suede though!!

Anyway as my mum and her were literally a couple of rooms away i didn't want to spend any time in having fun with them. It Would of been way too embarrassing if she went into the hallway to find that they had magically gone walkabouts and coincidentally i had too. Hope you like the pictures guys as i really can't see me seeing these flats again due to not seeing her friend often. At a guess i reckon they are a size 8 as she's quite tall and has long feet (there was no size marking on the insole). Also when she was about to go she started talking to my mum about the shoes and said something cute like "if i tap my heels together they'll take me home" I managed to get a quick snap of her wearing them from upstairs as she was leaving. (sorry about the quality)
IMG_2325.JPG
IMG_23212.jpg
IMG_2324.jpg
IMG_2322.jpg
IMG_2377.jpg
IMG_2383.jpg

Enjoy folks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dwang2003

Re: Mums friends red ballet flats

Post by dwang2003 »

Sexy!!!
maturefeet

Post by maturefeet »

Wow they look so smelly and fuckable, sometimes a quick sniff and lick can get me cumming
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

If you tap my cock between them I will take you home too! They look incredible on the inside.
billie900

Post by billie900 »

maturefeet wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:44 pm Wow they look so smelly and fuckable, sometimes a quick sniff and lick can get me cumming
god yes , usually like to mak it last a while but sometimes you just cant help but cum fast
shoespermer1

Post by shoespermer1 »

please more
feet.candid

Post by feet.candid »

Last edited by feet.candid on Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
CoreyLJ

Post by CoreyLJ »

Awesome shoes!! What a great find, that would blow me away if a nice lady came over, took off her shoes and left them unguarded... and they were THAT sexy!
Great job getting the pics, and especially of her parading them around.
Wow, your description of the smell was awesome...
----------------------------------------------------
Ballet flats with pretty bows: Rule!
flightlevel

Post by flightlevel »

Really can't believe it! So yesterday, i called in at my mums to pick some mail up that had been at hers for a while. Due to the restrictions and her being on furlough she doesn't let anybody in the house so i was just going to see her on the door step.

When i got there her friend was there speaking to her on the doorstep and i couldn't believe she was wearing her gorgeous red flats again!

Her friend was delivering cakes and i could not believe i caught her at the right time at the right place wearing the right shoes! It was also raining and she had walked in the rain to my mums house. The photos don't do it justice but her poor flats were all wet and damp.

I managed to quickly get a picture as i was carrying some shopping bags and placed them down on the ground behind her and quickly took the pic whilst she wasn't facing me, so sorry it isn't the best picture.

I'm so shocked that she's still wearing these; however a little bit more worn, they don't look too trashed. I love how she wears them bare foot and by the way they smelt last time i'm sure they're just as bad now, especially wearing them sockless in the rain!

I did see her at Xmas time but unfortunately she was wearing a pair of running shoes and i genuinely thought she had probably got rid of her red flats.

I wish she knew how much i admire these shoes, they've been on my mind for too long now and i can't help but think how worn their insides are now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WedgesFan

Post by WedgesFan »

I can absolutely understand your passion and admiration for these stunning flats, I bet I would feel the same in your situation. For what you decribe about the smell, it must be really marvellous along with the kind of peppermint smell.

The flats just look so perfect on her feet, like they are made just for her.
And her feet and ankle look so smooth, fantastic!

I guess you are thinking a lot about how you can manage to get your hands on these beauties, even if you meet her not that much in regular?