Missed opportunity

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

a_bx

Missed opportunity

Post by a_bx »

We have a temp working our office right now and started arriving and leaving in cold-weather boots, only to switch over to ballet flats during office hours which I assumed she carried in & out in here bags.

This morning I saw her take off her boots and socks only to reveal she kept her flats under her desk overnight :shock: I worked late last night and didnt realise at all what was with a few feet of me.

Here is a sneak pic of the targets though (sorry about camera phone quality) :evil:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WedgesFan

Re: Missed opportunity

Post by WedgesFan »

very sexy flats... i hope you get another chance maybe this night to take and cum them hard? :twisted:
Jasmalenko

Post by Jasmalenko »

I think you will have another opportunity in the next night shifts. (:
maturefeet

Post by maturefeet »

Nothing like seeing them slide there foot back into the shoe and knowing her toes and feet are touching your cum
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Yeah those are absolutely doable. Be patient and your time will arrive. Can't wait for the update!
peedealer

Post by peedealer »

did you get ur chance?
Here to feed my addiction! :P~~
a_bx

Post by a_bx »

Sadly no more chances as the wearer only left her flats under her desk while she wore boots&socks into work during a snowy spell so hoping for another cold snap.
The last chance was on coming in early one morning before she arrived and they were under her desk and I crawled underneath to retrieve something I had dropped (on purpose) to get close up to them at least. There were plenty of other staff around so a good look at them was all I was going to get!

She does wear them regularly to work still.
Wornoutflats

Post by Wornoutflats »

Dis you get a chance to at least smell them? Any nice imprints? I would have had a quick sniff and lick if that’s all I was able to do...