Luckiest moment ever fresh stinky flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

schoolies

Luckiest moment ever fresh stinky flats

Post by schoolies »

I was at the shops yesterday grabbing some groceries. There are a lot of women in this particular area who wear flats. One stood out in particular today, a woman in stockings and black sexy flats that look like they have a very small wedge.

I didn't follow her at all, I would go into an aisle and she would be there. I snapped a few photos. My heart was racing.

I did my shopping and went to pay and leave and noticed she too was paying and about to leave. Now mind you she wasn't the most attractive woman, not my type. I had no interest in her at all. It was the flats. She left the shop about a minute or two before I did. I went down to the carpark and she was loading her car 3 places from where I parked.

Someone else was driving, probably her husband. Anyway when she got into the car, I was loading mine and heard a bit of bickering coming from the car followed by laughing. They reversed out of their spot and as they drove away my stomach dropped as I looked over and saw the flats sitting on the ground just outside of where she would have gotten in from.

Without even thinking or checking if they had left, I ran over and grabbed them. I thought about what I was doing and how I would explain it should anyone question so I made it look as if I was running back to them to say hey you forgot your shoes but made sure they got away.

They're with me now and my goodness I think I know what the arguments and laughter was about. These things STINK SO BAD ITS AMAZING. The only unfortunate thing is the insole looks like its missing and there is this spongy stuff inside which is breaking up which is probably why she threw them. I wish they had an insole so I could lick them up and taste the smell.

Here are some photos.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Flickr coming soon...
davestratford1

Re: Luckiest moment ever fresh stinky flats

Post by davestratford1 »

Awsome! They look amazing. Lucky.
maturefeet

Post by maturefeet »

Massive adrenalin rush I bet, have to take the opportunities. Well done
Richie

Post by Richie »

Wow, amazing! Give them a good fuck
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

I love them!!!! I wish you good moments.... thanks!
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

That's amazing! Didn't you find a pair of black heels and snatch them away from some woman trying to grab them in a parking lot back in the day too? What great luck! I wish I had your luck!
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

slingblade wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:16 pm That's amazing! Didn't you find a pair of black heels and snatch them away from some woman trying to grab them in a parking lot back in the day too? What great luck! I wish I had your luck!
Yep that was me! You gotta act instinctively. I've missed out on so many options, telling my self I'll come back later. I always come back and things are gone. I remember I saw a bag of flats and heels laying around. I was going to come back. I came back in 20 minutes and they were gone. I have gone to department stores and see women steal shoes and dump their old shoes and I always get worried about taking their old pairs. I don't know why. I haven't stolen anything. Next time I see it happen, I will take the old pair.
Flickr coming soon...
Paz

Post by Paz »

Fill them with cum would love to see the pics !!
peedealer

Post by peedealer »

nice story
Here to feed my addiction! :P~~
CoreyLJ

Post by CoreyLJ »

Wow, what a dream situation! They look amazing, well worth waiting around for.
----------------------------------------------------
Ballet flats with pretty bows: Rule!