Stinkiest flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Biggerboy302

Re: Stinkiest flats

Post by Biggerboy302 »

Would love to see some pictures of her wearing lack ones please.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Just wanted to post a quick update. At my request my wife has been wearing her Payless flats a lot more. I also asked her to wear nylons with them every day. She has worn the same pair of nylons for two weeks straight now. The smell is incredible! I bought her a new pair of flats and asked that she wear her Payless flats for the first half of the day so her feet would get nice and stinky and then switch them out at lunch time for her new flats to wear the rest of the day. We are using her old stinky flats to train her new flats to get smelly. It is starting to work. She also took it upon herself to go out in the garage and get her nylon feet extra dirty before putting her flats on for the day. She has done this with both pairs of flats. I have blown loads in both pairs of flats and on her nylon feet. She loves having my cum on her feet and in her shoes.

Her Payless flats and how they currently look:
Flats 1.jpg
Flats 2.jpg
Here are her new flats. Look how dirty they are getting:
Flats 3.jpg
Here is what she has been up to with both pairs of flats:
Dirty nylon 1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Smell and stroke...mmmm
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Oh yes!!!!
I wish I could come overcand help you out cumming into those flats while sniffing away at her nylon tootsies !!!
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

Check out my thread
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=76342
🍆💦💦👠🥿👡