Wife’s Red and Black Mocassins

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

loafer_lover

Wife’s Red and Black Mocassins

Post by loafer_lover »

Hi everyone,

My wife loves her mocassin shoes. She has had her red pair for over 4 years and has worn them off and on throughout. This summer she wore them much more frequently and it was awesome because they made her feet warm and sweaty and the insoles trapped and absorbed that sexy aroma. I would usually take them and sniff the hell out of the left shoe and jerk myself with the right one.

About a month we had a sudden torrential downpour and she got caught out in the parking lot when it hit. Her red moccasins were SOAKED. She decided just to trash them. Of course she thinks they’re in a landfill somewhere but in fact they are in a ziplock bag in my possession :D they’ve dried out since then but man they reek awesome of her sweaty feet.

She was a bit bummed out losing her favourite shoes so I got her a replacement pair, but black ones this time. She almost lives in those shoes so I know it won’t be long until they are really well worn and smell heavenly. It drives me nuts when we go places and her wearing those. Even caught a guy staring at her feet when we were out the other day too. I was just trying to imagine what he was fantasizing about. The shoes has an awesome soft insole on them but I won’t cum in them just yet as they aren’t worn down enough to go unnoticed. So I use another pair of her flats to dump my load into...only for now though :) enjoy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
maturefeet

Re: Wife’s Red and Black Mocassins

Post by maturefeet »

Oh wow sexy toes, would love to spend some time with them and her smelly shoes. I have some of my wife's old sandals and shoes hidden away as well. Show us more please
maturefeet

Post by maturefeet »

Very sexy feet and red toes. Nice to keep their old smelly shoes. I have some of my wife's as well. Thanks for sharing
xxShoeloverxx

Post by xxShoeloverxx »

I found myself a sucker for those kinds of mocs. I remember back as early as 5th grade some girls would be wearing these (either the tan or black pairs which I loved) and I'd get enticed to just stare and stare at their shoes. Oh how I'd like to steal them and fuck em till I blast them!
Jakesully887

Post by Jakesully887 »

hell yes, keep this goin’! moccasins are the best!
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

I love moccasins like this. So soft and warm and very sexy!
loafer_lover

Re: Wife’s Red and Black Mocassins *UPDATED October 19/18*

Post by loafer_lover »

So I’ve been getting a bit more determined with her black moccasins lately and she’s been wearing them just about every day. The weather has been getting colder so she’s been wearing her socks lately too. The moccasins already make her feet warm and sweaty and now they make her socks smell fantastic too. The other night I grabbed her shoes after we got back from running errands and I retrieved her smelly socks and decided to have some fun and yes, I finally loaded her black moccasins :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jakesully887

Post by Jakesully887 »

helluva job! can’t wait to see more!!
Kimble840

Post by Kimble840 »

How does she feel about you loading them with cum? Lots of women dont mind the fetish but hate what cum does to their shoes.
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

Kimble840 wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:41 am How does she feel about you loading them with cum? Lots of women dont mind the fetish but hate what cum does to their shoes.
I usually clean them up after I’ve done my deed in them. I just like the feeling of knowing she wore them and I got to do something naughty with them. Plus upon seeing a few men starring at her feet it makes me horny thinking they’d do the same thing.