Do this type of flats smell? Ebay

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

FlatsAus

Do this type of flats smell? Ebay

Post by FlatsAus »

Hi guys,

New to the forum and looking for some advice, hope I've started a thread in the right area. I live in Aus and am looking for some new material in the flats department. Come across these on eBay which I find pretty hot and wouldn't mind getting my hands on. I suppose what I'm askin, does anyone know if these type of material flat is likely to hold any smell? Not requiring stinky but some odour would be pleasant. I know reading on here that people buy with caution on eBay as they are often let down. Think I'd be willing to risk this for the price. Check them out and let me know what you think.
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Old-Well-Wo ... SwS6ZaxCeA

Thanks guys for the help!
Richie

Re: Do this type of flats smell? Ebay

Post by Richie »

Nice flats, they look smelly and it is possible that they smell. But often with these kind of insoles, the shoes don’t really smell. I wouldn’t bit in them if I would be looking for some smelly flats.
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

Don't waste your time dude. I'm in Aus too and literally everything from all eBay sellers is a letdown.
Flickr coming soon...
FlatsAus

Post by FlatsAus »

Thanks for the feedback so far. Not long to chuck on a bid. I'm feeling they are cute enough to give them a chance If they are cheap. They look like they've been begging for some love. Any more feedback appreciated! Cheers