Wife's everyday flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

tights and shoes

Re: Wife's everyday flats

Post by tights and shoes »

id love to blow them flats
sneaksniffer

Post by sneaksniffer »

They look Damm sexy painted pink! Does she know that you are putting her pictures up and guys are jacking off to her sexy feet?
wifesandals

Post by wifesandals »

sneaksniffer wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:49 pm They look Damm sexy painted pink! Does she know that you are putting her pictures up and guys are jacking off to her sexy feet?
No she doesn't , but knows that I like feet. She lets me smell and lick her toes when we have sex.
sneaksniffer

Post by sneaksniffer »

I couldn't imagine lasting very long if they smell as sexy as they look. I'm going to cum just looking at her feet and imagining you fucking her and having those sweaty smelling feet against your face. Please show us more
wifesandals

Post by wifesandals »

Here are a few more from yesterday.
Would like to know if anyone would jerk off while they are looking at her feet. Even though she is 63, she still loves having cock on a regular basis, sometimes 2 a week but on holidays it can be everyday.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sneaksniffer

Post by sneaksniffer »

Yes I definitely have and will continue to do so. I can only imagine that while you're fucking her and you start smelling those sexy feet that you probably cum pretty fast. Those flip flops look like they hold the smell of her hot smelly toes. I would love to stroke out a big load with my nose burried in her shoes! You are a very lucky man
wifesandals

Post by wifesandals »

I managed to get hold of them while she was out today and had a good time with them by imagining it was some other guy fucking them
P1070635.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sneaksniffer

Post by sneaksniffer »

I'd definitely like to smell her sexy feet and cum into her stinky flats. You my friend are a very lucky man!
tights and shoes

Post by tights and shoes »

id love to cum those stinky flip flops
juicy flipflop

Post by juicy flipflop »

Wow great flipflops