Jackpot this morning

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

wifesandals

Jackpot this morning

Post by wifesandals »

We live in a block of flats and as I was going out this morning I noticed these very dirt well worn flat outside the door of someone on the second floor. My first inclination was just to take some snaps and then I thought with my wife being away I would just take the back up and enjoy them for an hour or so, then later knock on the door and say I found them on the landing, this way I'll be able to see who they belong to and know that I have cum in their very smelly and tasty flats.
I'll report back on my findings
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifesandals

Re: Jackpot this morning

Post by wifesandals »

Forgot to add the ones with the man cream.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jayd

Post by jayd »

Great work! I hope you get to see who they belong to, looks like they get slipped on and off a lot!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Those flats are fantastic! Did they have a smell? You could probably put several loads in them without her noticing. Keep us updated on the return.
wifesandals

Post by wifesandals »

I knocked on the door and a woman answered, average looks and I said I found these on the landing in the stairwell and asked if they were hers, she said yes she wears them for work, ( which explains the smell and salty taste) It was such a turn on to give a woman her shoes when just 10 minutes before I was sniffing, licking and rubbing my cock inside them.
I'll keep a check out on her floor in the future.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Nice work! I hope you cum in your wife’s flats & heels often do you??
wifesandals

Post by wifesandals »

Atlas wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:01 pm Nice work! I hope you cum in your wife’s flats & heels often do you??
Love doing my wifes stuff, also get to use other friends when I do small jobs for them, most times they are out at work which gives me plenty of time. Nothing like a dirty laundry hamper full of worn panties and a cupboard with a choice of shoes.
11hk11

Post by 11hk11 »

I LOVE IT
MORE PHOTO~ PLEASE
IT IS VERY GOOD
wifesandals

Post by wifesandals »

A friend of my wife is coming to stay for 4 days next week, so I'll be going through her stuff when the girls are out shopping
ash17

Post by ash17 »

Great work! Hope you get other opportunities soon!