Just bought flats from Ebay, what to expect?

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

dindunuffinkek

Just bought flats from Ebay, what to expect?

Post by dindunuffinkek »

Hi so this was my first time doing this and honestly I'm a bit nervous about it, I finally gave away to my desire and bought some cute looking flats from some girl on Ebay. They looked indeed worn out a bit and all, so I just decided to say fuck it and buy them, however I have no idea what to expect. I don't even know if she's aware what she just sold her shoes for, I think its possible that she did as I readed some "guides" online for ladies on how to sell their smelly shoes on Ebay and she seemed to have followed most of what some of those guide said: (Included a picture of her feet and the flats) (Started the price at 0,99$) (Gave a small description on how/when she wore them, for some reasons the guide recommended it) (And finally, included the "but will be cleaned to standards upon purchase") So yeah, I'm also a bit nervous about the....reception so to say, as if there's any "interception".

So, what would you say I should expect my fellow fetishists?
davestratford1

Re: Just bought flats from Ebay, what to expect?

Post by davestratford1 »

I would expect you will receive that lovely pair of flats in the post and you can show them to us on here. Your happy becuase you have theme and shes happy because shes got some money for shoes she would have thrown away. Everyones a winner.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I have bought shoes many times on ebay and it has worked out every time. I have even emailed sellers before purchasing requesting them to skip the "will be cleaned per ebay standards" and they happily oblige. I even got one to wear them for another week before shipping them out. They were fantastic.
stayonurtoes

Post by stayonurtoes »

I have to agree with the other comments, here, you are likely to receive the flats as you see them in the photos. At least in my experience, flats from eBay despite being well worn may not have much smell. Maybe just me.
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

I've been disappointed with over 90% of what I have bought off eBay.
Flickr coming soon...
ShoeSter112

Post by ShoeSter112 »

too easy to fake tbh
check out my cock and ex's on xhamster!

https://xhamster.com/users/randomdudeguy
FlatsAus

Post by FlatsAus »

Hi guys,

New to the forum here and looking for some advise re eBay. I see mixed reviews and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the attached type flats and if they generally have some smell being material? I'm looking for some new material in the flats department and these really strike a cord. I'm pretty happy to take the risk for the current price I think, especially as they look so cute but worn. Any advice on both eBay and these type of flat would be appreciated! https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Old-Well-Wo ... SwS6ZaxCeA
Thanks everyone!