Wife Borrowing her friends Dansko’s ( she’s wearing them today 3/12/18

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

BalletFlatsLVR

Wife Borrowing her friends Dansko’s ( she’s wearing them today 3/12/18

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

So after several conversations with my wife I finally was able to convince her to borrow one of her friends pairs of shoes she has a good friend of hers that she sees once every couple of months for girls night out for dinner and I knew they were putting together a night out my wife knew that I wanted to get a pair of her shoes as I really wanted a pair of maryjane flats that she had worn a couple years ago when I saw her so my wife came up with a story that she needed to borrow a pair of black dress shoes for work function and that she was looking for a pair of Mary Jane’s that she didn’t want to go out and buy and only use once. Her friend said that she didn’t have any Mary Jane’s but she had some Dansko‘s that she could borrow if she needed them my wife already has about five pairs of Dansko so she certainly didn’t need any but she knew that I really wanted a pair of her shoes so my wife agreed and said that she would see what she has when they met. about a month ago they went out for dinner and met at my wife’s friends house before hand immediately she provided my wife with a pair of the black Dansko‘s shown in the pics below my wife said yes that would be great if I can borrow those so they went after dinner. Of course I was super horny at home waiting to see what I was going to get I didn’t know what type of shoe my wife was going to come home with but is long as they weren’t sneakers or flip-flops I knew I’d be pretty excited I have attached our text conversation that we had that afternoon leading up to their dinner as you can see my wife took a picture of the danskos before she got into her car to come home when she came home she was wearing them talk about hot and excited my wife wore them to work one day about two weeks ago and we had fun playing with them she knows it turns me on a lot. while we had sex my wife was sniffing the shoes like crazy and getting very turned on I am very lucky that she enjoys this fetish with me she still has her friends danskos and I’m sure that they won’t be going back anytime soon I need to get my wife to wear them a few more times but knowing her friend very well and having her scent on the shoes with on my wife’s feet is just absolutely over-the-top. That afternoon we texted back-and-forth quite a bit so I went ahead and took some screenshots for you guys to actually see the text messages that I had with my wife along with the photo that she sent of her wearing them I also snapped a couple photos from home today so you guys could see the shoes closer I hope you guys enjoy this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by BalletFlatsLVR on Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Newfootlover

Re: Wife Borrowing her friends Dansko’s

Post by Newfootlover »

Your wife is a dream!!
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

Newfootlover wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:04 pm Your wife is a dream!!
Thank you..
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Looks like you guys are having fun!
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Omfg
gtc50

Post by gtc50 »

This is so hot! Amazing thread. You are so lucky!
rush440

Post by rush440 »

Nice!!! Not really into the clogs, but I love those flats!

Any updates?
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

rush440 wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:06 pm Nice!!! Not really into the clogs, but I love those flats!

Any updates?
My wife is wearing them to work today with black knee highs. This is only the second time she’s worn then to work.
Newfootlover

Re: Wife Borrowing her friends Dansko’s ( she’s wearing them today 3/12/18

Post by Newfootlover »

Would love to see that!! Sounds sexy as hell!
gtc50

Re: Wife Borrowing her friends Dansko’s ( she’s wearing them today 3/12/18

Post by gtc50 »

Yes! Pictures please!