Wife’s Kinda New Flats!!!

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

BalletFlatsLVR

Re: Wife’s Kinda New Flats!!!

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

Here are some pics of my wife’s flats from yesterday I thought you guys might enjoy seeing a more detailed photos we got about an inch of snow last night so she ended up wearing sneakers today the smell is incredibly strong I wish I could somehow share the scent through the Internet LOL I hope you guys are enjoying this

Also she is very interested in doing a shoe swap with another woman that wears size 7 1/2 to 8 1/2 she’s posted on Craig’s list in the past but didn’t have any takers we do not want some dudes shoes that have been cummed in. we would like to truly swap shoes with another woman
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CoreyLJ

Post by CoreyLJ »

Newfootlover wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:37 pm I'm in total aww of you, what an incredible woman!
Me too!!

Those flats are sooo hot. And she looks totally gorgeous too, from what we can see :D
Goddess. Totally.
----------------------------------------------------
Ballet flats with pretty bows: Rule!
Kimble840

Post by Kimble840 »

Those flats are amazing! Is she the kind of woman who throws them away while heavily worn but still wearable or is she the kind of relentless woman who just keeps on wear a pair of shoes until they break?
jormun

Post by jormun »

I think my wife's are around a 10? They're fairly loose on her. They're stuck in a closet I can't get access to at the moment, or I'd check.

Good luck with swapping though!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I make shoeplay, shoe loss, and shoe fetish art. Check my deviantart (deviantart.com/jormunartserpent) for softer core stuff and pixiv (http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=18295808) for harder stuff.
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

I love them!
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

jormun wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:07 am I think my wife's are around a 10? They're fairly loose on her. They're stuck in a closet I can't get access to at the moment, or I'd check.

Good luck with swapping though!
Oh wow I can tell that those smell amazing!!!! What do you enjoy about them ??
jormun

Post by jormun »

I like flats anyway, and the looser the better generally, but for me, in this case, it's gotta be the insoles: they're sooo soft and worn plus they smell great. Excellent for all manner of grinding and fun.
I make shoeplay, shoe loss, and shoe fetish art. Check my deviantart (deviantart.com/jormunartserpent) for softer core stuff and pixiv (http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=18295808) for harder stuff.