Only my wife's flats know am a pervert ;-)

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

alex80shoes

Re: Only my wife's flats know am a pervert ;-)

Post by alex80shoes »

They look like going into the garbage soon.
Hope you can protect them!
chris

Post by chris »

yeah great flats. for sure she wants to throw them out soon. take care that those beauties donr end up in the incinerator!!!
ShoeSter112

Post by ShoeSter112 »

Show us a pic of her wearing them or I will assume you bought them from a tranny on this site. Sorry but that's where we are now! :)
check out my cock and ex's on xhamster!

https://xhamster.com/users/randomdudeguy
louislu

Post by louislu »

I see what you meant @ShoeSter112... doesn't have the same taste indeed for the voyeur when he knows those are real and not merely bought from someone else :)
ShoeSter112 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:46 pm Show us a pic of her wearing them or I will assume you bought them from a tranny on this site. Sorry but that's where we are now! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
louislu

Post by louislu »

...had the impression to chase the white tiger... my wife doesn't know about my love for flats and heels (and doesn't want to, unfortunately) :D

These pics of her wearing those flats are not of the best quality but demonstrate they're genuine, that is not bought from anyone else. I love viewing her wearing them remembering I came in them, multiple times, it's like my mind would explode :D
ShoeSter112 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:46 pm Show us a pic of her wearing them or I will assume you bought them from a tranny on this site. Sorry but that's where we are now! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Very nice
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Thanks for the pics of your wife wearing her flats. Is she wearing nylons with them?
louislu

Post by louislu »

...not at all, she's wearing them barefoot
sandalfan1 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:33 am Thanks for the pics of your wife wearing her flats. Is she wearing nylons with them?
louislu

Post by louislu »

...she has another pair of flats, made of a beige suede. They got a bit dirty outside overtime, so today she asked me to clean them up. No need to say that she didn't need to ask me twice...
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Those are sexy, how do they smell?