Friends Flats (Update 12/24/18)

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Jackprice22

Re: Friends Flats (Update 7/2/18)

Post by Jackprice22 »

Outstanding hot post :twisted: :twisted:
Jackprice22

Post by Jackprice22 »

Outstanding hot post :twisted:
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Why are you linking those here? They look like pilgrim shoes. I'd lose my erection if my friend wore those when we have our play sessions.
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

villageidiot33 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:53 am
Why are you linking those here? They look like pilgrim shoes. I'd lose my erection if my friend wore those when we have our play sessions.
Well, villageidiot, there are flats and i think that are sexys, are like flats mules.
Maybe you can put some of your friends flats or slip on summer sandals or birkenstocks to enjoy or better, heel clogs and mules.
:twisted:
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Liuyinek wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:55 am
Well, villageidiot, there are flats and i think that are sexys, are like flats mules.
Maybe you can put some of your friends flats or slip on summer sandals or birkenstocks to enjoy or better, heel clogs and mules.
Unfortunately, she's not into any of those types of shoes. She mostly wears flats and an occasional wedge. So I just stick to buying her flats.
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

villageidiot33 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:53 am
Unfortunately, she's not into any of those types of shoes. She mostly wears flats and an occasional wedge. So I just stick to buying her flats.
Ahhh i understand now, when you say flats you mean ballerina flats. Well, black or red leather ballerina are ok for me.
Ahh i am fan of your trend https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 51#p934951
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Liuyinek wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:10 pm
villageidiot33 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:53 am
Ahhh i understand now, when you say flats you mean ballerina flats. Well, black or red leather ballerina are ok for me.
Ahh i am fan of your trend https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 51#p934951
I do have a friend nurse who wears clogs. The Dansko brand I think it is. I hardly see her though. I've worshipped her a few times. Not the clogs though. She knows also I like flats and sandals so she'll wear those for me. I think a few times when she wasn't home I did cum in her work clogs. i'm sure I posted pics here I think. It was a few years back though.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

My friend sent me these. Guess I have flats to expect if we get to meet up end of this month. Hopefully all goes well and or days off match up. All that black is all her foot crud. I bet it smells so good.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
villageidiot33

Re: Friends Flats (Update 11/7/18)

Post by villageidiot33 »

villageidiot33 wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:45 am I usually have an ongoing thread for my friends flats she gives me but figure I'd start a new one since they other ones are pretty old threads anyway. I'm not as active as I want to be on here as I used to be but I figured I'd share a bit when I can. This is same friend I've been seeing for years and knows of my fetish. She trampled me and my cock on many occasions and gives me her old shoes when she wears them out. I usually buy her new ones. We've progressed quite a bit in our friendship besides shoes. There's been a few times where when she's dropped by to give me a pair of her old flats or an occasional pair of worn smelly socks where she said she's horny and tells me to lay down face up. We have a strict rule of no fucking but one her fetishes is...just ridding my face till she cums. She just loves that. And since she indulges my fetish I let her. And she loves how wet her panties get after. So she leaves my place with wet panties to go to her friends house. I can't complain of her using me this way. Since I also enjoy being used as somewhat of a sex toy for her and enjoy her feeling her get more and more wet till she orgasms thru her panties right on my face. Plus her scent is intoxicating...feet and pussy. She has expressed also pissing on me or forcing me to lick her asshole. I guess she has me wrapped around her finger lol. As for now...enjoy the pics of the flats and other shoes she's givin me last week. They are extremely salty. Especially the Rainbow sandals. Delicious.