Friends Flats (Update 12/24/18)

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Liuyinek

Re: Friends Flats (Update 7/2/18)

Post by Liuyinek »

villageidiot33 wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:58 am My friend sent me these. Guess I have flats to expect if we get to meet up end of this month. Hopefully all goes well and or days off match up. All that black is all her foot crud. I bet it smells so good.
:twisted:
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Incase anyone wonders how her flats get so cruddy. This is why. And god, her feet smell so good when I get to sniff them that dirty. She knows it's intoxicating to me and drives me crazy.
IMG_0925.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
villageidiot33

Re: Friends Flats (Update 11/9/18)

Post by villageidiot33 »

villageidiot33 wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:45 am I usually have an ongoing thread for my friends flats she gives me but figure I'd start a new one since they other ones are pretty old threads anyway. I'm not as active as I want to be on here as I used to be but I figured I'd share a bit when I can. This is same friend I've been seeing for years and knows of my fetish. She trampled me and my cock on many occasions and gives me her old shoes when she wears them out. I usually buy her new ones. We've progressed quite a bit in our friendship besides shoes. There's been a few times where when she's dropped by to give me a pair of her old flats or an occasional pair of worn smelly socks where she said she's horny and tells me to lay down face up. We have a strict rule of no fucking but one her fetishes is...just ridding my face till she cums. She just loves that. And since she indulges my fetish I let her. And she loves how wet her panties get after. So she leaves my place with wet panties to go to her friends house. I can't complain of her using me this way. Since I also enjoy being used as somewhat of a sex toy for her and enjoy her feeling her get more and more wet till she orgasms thru her panties right on my face. Plus her scent is intoxicating...feet and pussy. She has expressed also pissing on me or forcing me to lick her asshole. I guess she has me wrapped around her finger lol. As for now...enjoy the pics of the flats and other shoes she's givin me last week. They are extremely salty. Especially the Rainbow sandals. Delicious.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Wow those dirty feet look delicious! It would be a dream to have those feet on the cock box! I look forward to your next adventure.
lovesuede

Post by lovesuede »

Great story... 😀
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Had a little fun earlier this week. Not much since I was just recovering from flu but we made the best of it. She did give me a BJ as my xmas gift lol. But we did it in a way where her ass was right on my face and her feet to each side of my face. So I got to sniff and kiss her dirty feet and kiss her ass how she would order me too. She brought a crop too and cat o tails. My first time with those and it was pretty amazing her having me crawl to her feet while she was whipping my back. We did the usual, foot/shoe worship, sniffing, cock trample. She tried on shoes I got her too and she gave me her old smelly worn out ones. Enjoy the pics.
Last edited by villageidiot33 on Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
sandalfan1

Re: Friends Flats (Update 12/24/18)

Post by sandalfan1 »

Wow I love how she absolutely destroys flats. I love that last pair. My wife has a pari but they aren't as well worn. I got them at Walmart for her since they were so cheap.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:58 am Wow I love how she absolutely destroys flats. I love that last pair. My wife has a pari but they aren't as well worn. I got them at Walmart for her since they were so cheap.
She bought those smelly ones at wal mart too. She said they're cheap and buys those for beater shoes. I told her I want to buy her more so she'll dirty and smell them up for me. She said she's up for it. For her they're just shoes but happy with cheap ones too. Although I buy her very nice flats too. They're so smelly that the smell sticks to my nose and lips by the time I'm done jerking off. Can't wait till she gives me more of those types of flats.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Has she crushed your cock recently? I would love to see her make you blow a load into those well worn Walmart flats. They are super hot and I would love to get a look at her toes at the same time.
Slippercum80

Post by Slippercum80 »

Those for sale