Styles or Brands of Flats that Gather the Most Scent?

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

stayonurtoes

Styles or Brands of Flats that Gather the Most Scent?

Post by stayonurtoes »

I have noticed that some flats smell more even after a short time of wearing and others seem to not gain any scent. For example, my wife wears a few pairs of flats made by Ahnu and though I don't like the particular styles, they seem to gain the most scent. I was wondering whether anyone has found anything particular to look out for that suggests a style of flat will gain a lot of scent, or particular brands that have a history of smelling a lot.
amateur1

Re: Styles or Brands of Flats that Gather the Most Scent?

Post by amateur1 »

I've noticed that the cheaper brand shoes are usually going to smell more as well as the fabric insoles.
Kimble840

Post by Kimble840 »

American eagle and other payless brands of flats. Theyre cheap and absorbent. Cus theyre cheap, the women that buy them tend to wear and abuse the hell out of them and dont seem to care how stinky and nasty they get.
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

I had a pair of leopard print flats that belonged to some slut. The brand was xhilaration and I think it's from Target. They smelled the worst out of all other shoes, including stripper heels I have. Even when kept in a ziplock bag the smell would seep out.
amateur1

Post by amateur1 »

shoejoblover wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:35 pm I had a pair of leopard print flats that belonged to some slut. The brand was xhilaration and I think it's from Target. They smelled the worst out of all other shoes, including stripper heels I have. Even when kept in a ziplock bag the smell would seep out.
Sounds awesome!

I've been around that brand too. I swear it's the cheaper man-made material shoes that make feet sweat more.