Hot Flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

BalletFlatsLVR

Re: Hot Flats

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

Here's some pics that my wife took this past Saturday night while getting her nails done I convinced her to wear these super stinky flats even though she didn't want to she's been wearing flip-flops for the most part this summer which I absolutely hate she didn't want to wear the shoes because she was embarrassed by the smell when somebody had to do her toenails I told her to go ahead and do it anyway and do it for me so she agreed and sent these pictures while it was getting done these flats smell absolutely intoxicating she's had them for just about three years every time she wears them I absolutely get so horny I can't stand it when she takes them off our entire bedroom is filled with her scent she has two other pairs one that I bought from eBay that Is very lightly worn and another new pair from Payless while they were on clearance last summer she told me that she needs to start wearing one of the other pairs as you can see she's worn them so much it was actually a hole in the side ofOne of them she also has a pair that dark red with black insoles and a pair of dark brown the same blue insoles the dark brown have a fairly decent scent she doesn't wear them very often these black ones Are her go to flats for sure it's nice finding some other members out there that go crazy for these particular flats whenever I see another woman wear these flats I absolutely will bananas I've also been wanting to buy a very well-worn pair from somebody my wife actually enjoys wearing other girls worn flats It's just getting hard to find these flats since Payless stoped making them last year
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
amateur1

Post by amateur1 »

Man, those look amazing!
I bet they really smell.
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

amateur1 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:27 am Man, those look amazing!
I bet they really smell.
They smell really good. I would love to smell your wife's flats. What size is she ?
amateur1

Post by amateur1 »

BalletFlatsLVR wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:46 pm
I bet they really smell.
They smell really good. I would love to smell your wife's flats. What size is she ?
She wears a 9/10 depending on the brand.
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

amateur1 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:18 am
BalletFlatsLVR wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:46 pm
I bet they really smell.
She wears a 9/10 depending on the brand.
Darn too bad she was not a size 7.5-8. Otherwise my wife would wear them
amateur1

Post by amateur1 »

That would be so hot! I'd bury my nose in those!
slipper man

Post by slipper man »

I love smelling and licking them! :D
Love hot wet and muddy shoes too. even clean., I even piss on women shoes already it got me hot., love to wear women shoes., and get them wet are muddy too. H a large collecante of shoes and slippers, and clogs. rick
CoreyLJ

Post by CoreyLJ »

Hot shoes!! I find that women who wear these type of flats are almost always very attractive. And I bet their shoes smell EXTRA pretty !
----------------------------------------------------
Ballet flats with pretty bows: Rule!
Kimble840

Post by Kimble840 »

Love this thread. If shes clever shell realise that the only way to stop wearing them is to wear the heck out of them and wear them out. Hehe would love to see the end result of her wearing them to death.
amateur1

Post by amateur1 »

Kimble840 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:29 pm Love this thread. If shes clever shell realise that the only way to stop wearing them is to wear the heck out of them and wear them out. Hehe would love to see the end result of her wearing them to death.
Mine wears hers at least 4 days a week. They are very smelly and sometimes a little wet right when she takes them off.