Hot Flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

sandalfan1

Re: Hot Flats

Post by sandalfan1 »

amateur1 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:07 am
Kimble840 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:29 pm Love this thread. If shes clever shell realise that the only way to stop wearing them is to wear the heck out of them and wear them out. Hehe would love to see the end result of her wearing them to death.
Mine wears hers at least 4 days a week. They are very smelly and sometimes a little wet right when she takes them off.
Sounds like you need to make them "wetter." Drop a load of cum in them and get some pics.
amateur1

Re: Hot Flats

Post by amateur1 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:13 am
amateur1 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:07 am
Kimble840 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:29 pm Love this thread. If shes clever shell realise that the only way to stop wearing them is to wear the heck out of them and wear them out. Hehe would love to see the end result of her wearing them to death.
Mine wears hers at least 4 days a week. They are very smelly and sometimes a little wet right when she takes them off.
Sounds like you need to make them "wetter." Drop a load of cum in them and get some pics.
She still wears these. The last pair like these were retired and used just for cum.

I have a post with pics of them on here somewhere.