Wife's new flats updated 6/8/17

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

BalletFlatsLVR

Re: Wife's new flats

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

CoreyLJ wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:11 pm
BalletFlatsLVR wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:14 am So I bought my wife this pair of black ballet flats from Payless shoes a little over a year ago ...
Wow, they are hot shoes! Lower East Side? They can be a very sexy brand.
Your wife looks gorgeous too :)
Thank you. I'm going to keep updating this thread 😀
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

Here are some pics of day 2 of wearing these new shoes to work. As you can see the left shoe is starting to get some foot gunk in the footbed. They also have a very very light scent today. I am hopeful that they will really start to smell by the end of the week. I will try to have her send me some pics from work being worn for day 3. I hope it's okay that I'm posting this. I'm not sure if it's everyone's cup of tea.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

Richie wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:44 am
BalletFlatsLVR wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:19 am
Richie wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:26 am
BalletFlatsLVR wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:51 am
Richie wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:24 am Love the pic where she sniffs her own flats :-) I also love smelly flats
Yes it super hot. I'll keep getting more pics. She has been in a good mood this week so I'm taking advantage lol. What do you like about flats?? Does your wife/girlfriend wear flats ?
They were one of the first type of shoes I had a fetish for when I was very very young. I love the look of them, like ballet slippers. They just look great on women, they are cute but can be really sexy as well. I love them well worn, bit dirty and smelly. Nothing better than to sniff a smelly pair of well worn soft flats before fucking them. Also for me it's just the perfect shoe to masturbate as the cock don't have to be bend like when you use a heel. Also, because I love to pee in shoes as well, I love flats because they can keep so much pee ;-)
Wow that's really interesting... I have never peed in shoes before. My wife has jerked me off into a pair of flats a few times before, but I really hate to do that and ruin the foot smell with musty cum.. how do you get flats to play with ?
My wife has some flats. Also I have a small hidden collection of flats. Some of them I sent to different girls to wear them as loong as they like and they sent them back when they were done with them. I also enjoy the flats of friends and family members when I get the chance or co-workers and clients. I love to fuck them and I always cum into them.
My wife wears a size 7.5-8 USA if you have something that you would like her to wear. Just nothing that has been cummed or peed in. She has been looking for another woman to trade shoes with. Let me know .
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

Here's a quick photo of her loading up the car this am before heading off to work. This is day #3 of the new flats. She was not feeling well this morning so I did not want to push getting photos, so I just took a quick one without her knowing. I will update tonight with more photos and inform everyone what the scent level is like.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Re: Wife's new flats updated 6/7/17

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great post. Can't wait for the next update!
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

All is great!!! Thanks!
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

So here are some pics that I just took after day 3 of wear. They are getting more foot gunk in the footbed. For some reason the left shoes has a little stronger smell. Right now I would rate these as a 1 out of 10 on the scent scale. Long way to go but in the past Payless flats smell fast so I'm hopeful lol.
smellyshoes999

f

Post by smellyshoes999 »

f
Last edited by smellyshoes999 on Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
BalletFlatsLVR

Re: Wife's new flats updated 6/8/17

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

So the wife let me take a few pics with her wearing her new leggings. She wore these shoes from 6:45 am until 11:00 pm tonight. When we got home from our night out she took her right shoe off and told me to smell it. I told her that they did not smell like anything. She then sniffed it herself and found it very odd that they did not smell much. She told me one point today she could smell her feet under her desk. I just smelled the shoes after they've been off her feet for about 30 minutes and they actually now have a much stronger scent. Kinda weird that fresh off her feet provided nearly no scent. As of now they have a 1.5 on a scale of 10 for scent. Not too bad for 4 straight days of wear. Enjoy the photos
slipper man

Re: Wife's new flats updated 6/8/17

Post by slipper man »

Very nice flats of your wife!! Some flats take time to smell! I found ones like that ones if they got wet and you wear them for hours they get smelly!
Love hot wet and muddy shoes too. even clean., I even piss on women shoes already it got me hot., love to wear women shoes., and get them wet are muddy too. H a large collecante of shoes and slippers, and clogs. rick