My wife wearing one of her most worn pairs

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

BalletFlatsLVR

Re: My wife wearing one of her most worn pairs

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

sandalfan1 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:53 am Looking forward to your next update. Do you ever cum her flats or do you just admire the smell?
I just admire the smell... my wife likes to smell her own flats as well. She often smells them while we have sex
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

That's so hot! She looks amazing in her flats, if she smells them during sex that means she must wear them during too. I can only imagine how sexy she looks wearing those completely nude. Good for you and thank you for sharing
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

Newfootlover wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:26 am That's so hot! She looks amazing in her flats, if she smells them during sex that means she must wear them during too. I can only imagine how sexy she looks wearing those completely nude. Good for you and thank you for sharing
Thank you for complementing her I've always wondered when she's out and about how many people would look at her and her flats and want to know what they smell like considering every woman that I see wearing flats I'm dying to know what they smell like LOL. I'm happy to share I don't post a lot on here but I typically check out the site once every few days I figured why not post some stuff since I have access to so many flats in so many other people enjoy them as much as I do I'm not a high heel person really at all but nothing is better than a girl and flats
CoreyLJ

Post by CoreyLJ »

What an amazing thread!

Firstly, your wife looks amazing! Lovely curvy girl, great for modelling...

Secondly, American Eagle flats.... They have gotta be the best brand out there, right? So many times I see a sexy pair of flats and they are this brand. We don't get them here in Australia. Wish we did!

Thirdly, that shoe collection! So many sexy flats!!! Is that her personal collection, or your personal purchases?
----------------------------------------------------
Ballet flats with pretty bows: Rule!
CoreyLJ

Post by CoreyLJ »

BalletFlatsLVR wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:56 am ...I'm not a high heel person really at all but nothing is better than a girl and flats
:D :D :D

Very well said !
CoreyLJ

Post by CoreyLJ »

Newfootlover wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:26 am She looks amazing in her flats....[] I can only imagine how sexy she looks wearing those completely nude.
Oh my, she would blow my mind if she wore them in the bedroom! :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops:

No clothes, no underwear, no stockings... just some of those fantastic flats !! :shock:
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

CoreyLJ wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:15 pm What an amazing thread!

Firstly, your wife looks amazing! Lovely curvy girl, great for modelling...

Secondly, American Eagle flats.... They have gotta be the best brand out there, right? So many times I see a sexy pair of flats and they are this brand. We don't get them here in Australia. Wish we did!

Thirdly, that shoe collection! So many sexy flats!!! Is that her personal collection, or your personal purchases?
Thank you for the comments... yes American eagle are the best flats to get stinky fast. I agree when ever I see a girl wearing them it drives me wild. Those are her own personal collection. That is about 1/3 of her collection
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

CoreyLJ wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:19 pm
Newfootlover wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:26 am She looks amazing in her flats....[] I can only imagine how sexy she looks wearing those completely nude.
Oh my, she would blow my mind if she wore them in the bedroom! :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops:

No clothes, no underwear, no stockings... just some of those fantastic flats !! :shock:

A few years ago she posted on her. She posted some really sexy pics of her smelling shoes etc. look up sexyshoes4unh. That was her profile name. Let me know what you think 😉
shoecummer80

Post by shoecummer80 »

Any of wife's for sale. Love to buy her worn flats sniff and cum in them
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Wow!!! I just looked up her posts.....I'm so fucking horny now!! She's amazingly sexy, I especially love seeing her rub her pussy with the flats! You're truly one lucky man