Flats from hottie at races

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

BalletFlatsLVR

Flats from hottie at races

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

I had to snag a pic of this girl in front of me at the races today. I was hoping she would slip one off as the outside looked kinda dirty. I wish I could have smelled them. I'm not sure if anyone else out there finds girls in flats very sexy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CoreyLJ

Re: Flats from hottie at races

Post by CoreyLJ »

Firstly, great pics! Love these yellow cuties, I'm sure she feels pretty sexy in them.

Secondly, maybe not everyone. But there's a lot more guys than most people think.
I've noticed that the women who I've told about my fetish are a bit surprised, but they love it and think it's very cute that a guy could drool over pretty ballet flats.

I wonder if these are her 'go to' flats? I LOVE go-to flats!! They are the smelly pair that they a girl wears everywhere.
Maybe because of the bright colour, these aren't her go-tos. But if they are, that's such a turn on... "Hi, I'm Michelle and I wear these cute yellow flats everywhere, I never take them off!" :oops:
----------------------------------------------------
Ballet flats with pretty bows: Rule!
BalletFlatsLVR

Post by BalletFlatsLVR »

CoreyLJ wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:24 pm Firstly, great pics! Love these yellow cuties, I'm sure she feels pretty sexy in them.

Secondly, maybe not everyone. But there's a lot more guys than most people think.
I've noticed that the women who I've told about my fetish are a bit surprised, but they love it and think it's very cute that a guy could drool over pretty ballet flats.

I wonder if these are her 'go to' flats? I LOVE go-to flats!! They are the smelly pair that they a girl wears everywhere.
Maybe because of the bright colour, these aren't her go-tos. But if they are, that's such a turn on... "Hi, I'm Michelle and I wear these cute yellow flats everywhere, I never take them off!" :oops:
They looked pretty dirty, and the yellow did not really go with her outfit. So I'm thinking she wears them a lot.
billie900

Post by billie900 »

BalletFlatsLVR wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:22 pm I had to snag a pic of this girl in front of me at the races today. I was hoping she would slip one off as the outside looked kinda dirty. I wish I could have smelled them. I'm not sure if anyone else out there finds girls in flats very sexy.
sexy flats were my 1st love and they are so hot right now

love my heels but flats give me the horn just as much

specially black patent pointy flats ........... :)