My flats & heels

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

sexyshoesaddict

My flats & heels

Post by sexyshoesaddict »

Ok

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifey-heels

Re: My flats & heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Oh my!!!!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

You have my attention. Especially with those black high heel sandals!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

You have gorgeous legs :) would love to see your feet & arches in those blue pumps?! Could you slip on those blue ish heels & take some pics showing us your arches? Most guys that like women's feet in heels look at that little open area in between your arches & your heels & imagine what it would be like to blow on your foot there & watch it slide down inside your heels!! ;)
sexyshoesaddict

I like when my feet is cummed hard, and all that cum is sliding down in my shoes. Usually I wear cum filled shoes / socks! For some money I can make more pic with my cummed feet!

Accept-Encoding
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

I love all of your flats. I would love to see you wearing those with some tight leggings. That would be hot!
sexyshoesaddict

I can wear all of them, and u ca see my feet cummed hard if you want. For some money you can see my feet how you want to see!!!

Lovepump

Post by Lovepump »

FlatsFetish wrote:I love all of your flats. I would love to see you wearing those with some tight leggings. That would be hot!
YES!!!!!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Would you take pics of your feet in those blue heels with a whole banana inside both your heels & you slipping them on & walking around in them??
sexyshoesaddict

I would prefer to walk in cum, but for good money I will walk with bananas too!! Would you be able to pay?