The good old days, 80's

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

droid1959

The good old days, 80's

Post by droid1959 »

came across some old slides of my 1st wife back in the early 80's. She worked in a bank, wore pantyhose every day, and had a huge collection of all sorts of classic pumps, slingbacks, peep toe heels, etc. And flats, which I really didn't appreciate back then. I took this photo with my Pentax camera on a night she modelled a bunch of outfits before we went out to a movie with friend. As I recall we had a hot hard fuck after the photo shoot before going to the movie. This was Feb of 82.

Back then I didn't get up the nerve to say I wanted to fuck her in all her sexy heels, but by Nov 87 I did and she was all for it. Heels, pantyhose, anal, we enjoyed a lot together.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vic

Re: The good old days, 80's

Post by Vic »

Hey! Thanks for posting! I'm of the same general "vintage" as you. If you have more photos from then, please post!
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

Yes pleasw post more. I remembee i was a kid and i still longing those times when pantyhose and strappy shoes was in fashion.
cumcrush

Post by cumcrush »

The Golden Age for sure!
Toes in hose on my nose when I die.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

I just recalled, we fucked often in that chair with me sitting in it, and she would straddle me and drape her legs over the armrests. I'd fuck her using my leg muscles while I'd suck her nipples with her tits in my hands. Lots of good fucks in that chair.