Blasted SIL really well worn flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

sandalfan1

Blasted SIL really well worn flats

Post by sandalfan1 »

I was at a wedding last weekend and my brother and SIL stayed in the same house as us. One of the nights as we were all going to bed I noticed that she kicked off her flats and slid them under the chair she was sitting on. I hoped they would be there in the morning when I got up. The next day I woke up at 4:30 and headed out to have a look. I was not disappointed. I grabbed them and headed into the bathroom where the light was better. What I found amazed me. Her flats are super well worn and almost falling apart. They have deep toe prints in them and most of the finish has worn off the foot bed. Even the soles are starting to come apart. I smelled them but they didn't have much more than a light leather fragrance. I put them on my sleeping wife's feet and rubbed the sole while smelling the inside of the other flat and eventually blew my load. It felt great because this was the first pair of shoes I have ever gotten to blast from my SIL. We live on opposite sides of the country so encounters like this are rare. I cleaned up most but left a little to dry for her to wear. She wore them the next day and it was very hot to see her stepping in my cum. I included a couple of pics I found off the net of her before I blasted her flats. There was no size on them anywhere but if I had to guess she is a size 10 or 11. She has fairly large feet.
SIL 1.jpg
SIL 2.jpg
SIL 3.jpg
SIL 4.jpg
SIL 5.jpg
SIL 6.jpg
SIL 7.jpg
SIL 8.jpg
SIL 9.jpg
flats 1.jpg
flats 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aldonis

Re: Blasted SIL really well worn flats

Post by aldonis »

GREAT !
royaltai

Post by royaltai »

Epic! I love doing the same to my SIL. Got any body shots of her?
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Great pics! They are so worn it's a shame no real smell. At least her toes will have your sperm to keep them company now :)
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Sorry I can't post body shots. I am careful about protecting identities and such.
slipper man

Post by slipper man »

Very nice job on those worn flats!! I bet you wish you could keep them and have them worn by your wife and cum in them :D
Love hot wet and muddy shoes too. even clean., I even piss on women shoes already it got me hot., love to wear women shoes., and get them wet are muddy too. H a large collecante of shoes and slippers, and clogs. rick
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

They were the most well worn flats I have ever had. I do wish I could have kept them. I also wish they had more of a smell. What counts is that I was able to experience them.
Retifist

Post by Retifist »

Spectacular job in such a sexy pair of worn flats. My wife has a similar pair of Madden flats that I came in when new and and later when worn (see my post in this forum "Wife's Steve Madden Flats"). She hasn't worn them to the degree of the pair you enjoyed but they are getting there. Madden and Tory Burch flats are the best.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I would say madden flats are my favorite but anything well worn with a good smell will do!
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

You said you slipped them on your sleeping wife's feet. If you ever get the chance, you should try to rub your wife's pussy with her sister's shoes. I used to do that with my stepdaughter's shoe on my wife's pussy. It was awesome seeing her wearing flats and heels (with some stains) that had been coated in her mother's pussy juices.