Blasted SIL really well worn flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

zac-m

Re: Blasted SIL really well worn flats

Post by zac-m »

footguy1971 wrote:You said you slipped them on your sleeping wife's feet. If you ever get the chance, you should try to rub your wife's pussy with her sister's shoes. I used to do that with my stepdaughter's shoe on my wife's pussy. It was awesome seeing her wearing flats and heels (with some stains) that had been coated in her mother's pussy juices.
Omfg yeh hot!! A thing i used to do was cum in my friends shoe and her daughter would sometimes wear them, black ballerinas usually, to school mmmmmm
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Omfg yeh hot!! A thing i used to do was cum in my friends shoe and her daughter would sometimes wear them, black ballerinas usually, to school mmmmmm
Yeah that would be really hot to see! I would keep doing it and get pics of she wore them to school.
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

Perfect flats, they are great!
Give them more :twisted:
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I wish I could. It was a one time encounter. She lives more than a thousand miles away.
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

New girl, new game, new luck! :D
Life is short, go ahead! :mrgreen:
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

Sexy!!