anyone in the UK up for some fun?

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

mwar7324

anyone in the UK up for some fun?

Post by mwar7324 »

hi people,
pretty new here, massively into stinky flats! thought i was a bit odd at first, but my girlfriend seems to like it so i guess it's okay, i feel alot better having found this forum!

anyone in the UK selling / lending some nice smelly flats (preferably black) for some "quality time"?

p.s.the girlfriend doesnt know i blast the shit out of her nice size 5 pumps on a regular basis! need to get hold of some of her flats to blast too! can't help myself, they're so sexy! and the smell..... ooooooh lovely!
sandalfan1

Re: anyone in the UK up for some fun?

Post by sandalfan1 »

I'm not in the UK but I would love to exchange stories/pics. Do you have any pics of your girl's heels or flats?
BilboSurfing

Post by BilboSurfing »

My girlfriend has a lot of flats and I'm in the uk. I've tried sending you a message but for some reason it stuck in my outbox. Get in touch!
mwar7324

Post by mwar7324 »

no pictures yet i'm afraid, she's in the process of moving in, so in a month or so i'll be able to get some real quality time with them, she has a box of some sexy shoes in my loft though, nice heels, wedges etc, fucked the wedges a couple of times but cleaned them up so the box doesn't stink of jizz the next time she goes in there lol! i can try and upload some of the heel / wedges photo's if interested?

sorry the message isn't working, i'm trying to look into it :)
mwar7324

Post by mwar7324 »

BilboSurfing wrote:My girlfriend has a lot of flats and I'm in the uk. I've tried sending you a message but for some reason it stuck in my outbox. Get in touch!
seems i have the same problem, i have replied to your message but it's saying there's still a message in the outbox? anything i need to do before it'll send?
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Yes definitely lets see those wedges!!!
mwar7324

Post by mwar7324 »

sandalfan1 wrote:Yes definitely lets see those wedges!!!
check out my latest post in the "fucking wedges" forum! :)
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Just did thanks for the update. You inspired me to do the same with my wife's wedges.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=66372
Bokehguy

Post by Bokehguy »

Hell yeah !
wjpeter

Post by wjpeter »

sandalfan1 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:19 pm I'm not in the UK but I would love to exchange stories/pics. Do you have any pics of your girl's heels or flats?
It is very difficult to find erotic stories where flats play a major role. So I would like to exchange these kind of stories with anyone who also is in to it.
WJ.