Back to School :-)

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Samgale84

Back to School :-)

Post by Samgale84 »

So its that time of year again and I thought I was in for disappointment, Autumn in the UK is cold So I thought the flats would be put away for the year and the ankle boots would be out again.

For the most part I was right, until I walked into my first English lesson of the term. The girls who had tormented and distracted me all Spring and Summer was wearing the same flats she had worn at the end of last term! How am I ever gonna pay attention and learn now! I had to fight myself all lesson not to take more pics!!

Ill leave the one I took bellow, and a few from the Summer too!!

If you want more just ask!!
IMG_1914.PNG.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Re: Back to School :-)

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great pics, keep them coming. Flats are so hot, especially with nylons.
zac-m

Post by zac-m »

sandalfan1 wrote:Great pics, keep them coming. Flats are so hot, especially with nylons.
Both awesome pics especially the 2nd one, I'm imagining my cock wedged between her toes and insole of the flats, amazing
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

luv them both :)

More please !

:)
Samgale84

Post by Samgale84 »

Thanks for the replies, as promised i've got more!

she wore them every day for the first week back and its still gonna be hot this week so i'm confident they will still be on this week too.

God they make me hard in lesson! I bet they smell amazing too as she always wears them barefoot!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zac-m

Post by zac-m »

Yeh I bet they smell unbelievable, ballet flats are my all time favourite. They seem to hold any smell better. If only you could get hold of them though.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Any chance of becoming friends with her and having a "study party"?
Samgale84

Post by Samgale84 »

Oh I think a study session defiantly needs to be arranged! She's worn them again today as well 6 days of high 20 degrees weather now and I bet they'll be stinking so bad!
Screen Shot 2016-09-12 at 16.32.08.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-12 at 16.31.34.png
Samgale84

Post by Samgale84 »

There is also another girl who I need to tell you guys about, she is a classy, beautiful, privileged white girl who also daily wears black flats, and has done for about the past 6 months.

I can only dream about how good these flats and the beautiful feet inside of them must smell! I've got a few more body shots of her but obviously i've covered out her head, so you can just see how beautiful she is in full,

Im thinking of turning this thread or creating a new one just to dedicate it to candid pics of flats from my school; i'd love to know that you guys think, and of course what you'd do to her feet and flats!!!!
Screen Shot 2016-09-12 at 16.22.53.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-12 at 16.23.00.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-12 at 16.23.16.png
Samgale84

Post by Samgale84 »

Another shot of the hot blonds beautiful pointy black flats!
Screen Shot 2016-09-12 at 18.00.00.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-12 at 18.05.56.png