Neighbor's Flats

Cumming flats and shoejobs with flats.

Moderators: Only Pumps, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

KV16
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:55 pm

Re: Neighbor's Flats

Post by KV16 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:46 pm

I actually forgot to update this post!

So a few months later I see that the shoes go missing. I figured she probably threw them out because of how worn they were. Then one day, I see a bag near her trash full of old shoes! I took a peak at what's inside - mostly boots which doesn't interest me - but at the bottom, there were the flats! So much more worn than before and crushed by the other shoes. I couldn't believe that such pretty and sexy flats were going to be thrown out so I quickly snatch them and leave the scene.

Once at home, I go to town on the flats - smelling, licking, and fucking them constantly. The smell was amazing! That night I slept with one on my hard penis and another near my nose. Such a sexy pair of flats!

sandalfan1
Posts: 1488
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:44 am

Re: Neighbor's Flats

Post by sandalfan1 » Tue May 01, 2018 6:47 am

Great find! Hopefully she will leave more shoes outside for you to have fun with in the future.

wwxx
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:19 am

Re: Neighbor's Flats

Post by wwxx » Tue May 01, 2018 7:58 am

KV16 wrote: โ†‘
Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:46 pm
I actually forgot to update this post!

So a few months later I see that the shoes go missing. I figured she probably threw them out because of how worn they were. Then one day, I see a bag near her trash full of old shoes! I took a peak at what's inside - mostly boots which doesn't interest me - but at the bottom, there were the flats! So much more worn than before and crushed by the other shoes. I couldn't believe that such pretty and sexy flats were going to be thrown out so I quickly snatch them and leave the scene.

Once at home, I go to town on the flats - smelling, licking, and fucking them constantly. The smell was amazing! That night I slept with one on my hard penis and another near my nose. Such a sexy pair of flats!
Great! Any current photos please? :D :mrgreen:

bonnie_twiggy
Posts: 695
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:08 am
Location: USA

Re: Neighbor's Flats

Post by bonnie_twiggy » Tue May 01, 2018 3:01 pm

You should have grabbed the boots to offer other's on here! Now I'm going nuts wondering what kinds there were? ๐Ÿ˜–

KV16
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:55 pm

Re: Neighbor's Flats

Post by KV16 » Wed May 02, 2018 10:19 pm

wwxx wrote: โ†‘
Tue May 01, 2018 7:58 am
Great! Any current photos please? :D :mrgreen:

Here they are! So worn compared to my initial post!

IMG_4306_C.png
IMG_4307_C.png
IMG_4308_C.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

KV16
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:55 pm

Re: Neighbor's Flats

Post by KV16 » Wed May 02, 2018 10:23 pm

bonnie_twiggy wrote: โ†‘
Tue May 01, 2018 3:01 pm
You should have grabbed the boots to offer other's on here! Now I'm going nuts wondering what kinds there were? ๐Ÿ˜–
There were a few pairs of black boots and two pairs of sandals if I recall correctly. Nothing too interesting for me at least since I'm into flats/sneakers. I felt weird taking more so I just snatched up the flats!

wwxx
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:19 am

Re: Neighbor's Flats

Post by wwxx » Fri May 04, 2018 5:37 am

KV16 wrote: โ†‘
Wed May 02, 2018 10:19 pm
wwxx wrote: โ†‘
Tue May 01, 2018 7:58 am
Great! Any current photos please? :D :mrgreen:
Here they are! So worn compared to my initial post!
Thanks for sharing! :mrgreen: :D

CoreyLJ
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:05 pm

Re: Neighbor's Flats

Post by CoreyLJ » Sun May 13, 2018 5:16 pm

Well done!! Don't they know that a bag full of her used shoes is worth so much...??
Ballet flats with pretty bows: Very under-rated. Most heels: over rated...?

User avatar
floplove
Posts: 1379
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:31 pm

Re: Neighbor's Flats

Post by floplove » Tue May 15, 2018 12:30 am

Nice to hear you have gotten her killer flats for yourself. Very exciting to find a well worn pair to claim. Even better when you know the chick if only casually.
Have fun and update your progress!
Just Load 'Em!

dickshoefun
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:29 am

Re: Neighbor's Flats

Post by dickshoefun » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:36 am

Perfect...bet the musty funk smell is very cock stiffening very good job good load
:D

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mafff12345, porcodio and 3 guests